The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I don't remember ever getting that Movement Style. Is it in the Marketplace, or is it subject to the RNG Lottery? :confused:
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You bloody well nailed it, mate! :cool:
    • Like x 2
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The scorching feet aura, you mean? If so that’s from a Resurgence Capsule from a couple years ago. They had power set Auras full body, then ones for specific sections of the body.
    If anyone still has one for trade it might be in the broker?

If you mean the orange smoke movement, then yeah the Marketplace. That’s where I got mine.
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

For the Scorching feet aura you want to hit the Quark vendor and look for the Concentrated Powerset Aura box.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Needs the STAR Labs Emblem. Closest thing the game has to the modified US Air Force Winged Star he wears on his shoulder armor in the movies:

[IMG]

And yes, I know, it doesn't have the little stars on either side of the main emblem, but given that Rhodey is a COLONEL, he has no business wearing a GENERAL'S stars, anyway! :p

On another note... what feet are you using there? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What Back Style is that? :confused:
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

its on the second chance vendor next to the booster gold one,its a aura pack you choose first wich of the power ones you will get and then you choose between different body parts like head+hands+feet etc.
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Trigonic back (with a material applied to it). The back is exclusive to the third version of the Trigon Survival Mode from a few years ago.
    • Like x 2
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    alien tech
    • Like x 1
  10. TheDark Devoted Player

Hi. What’s the style names of the legs, hands and that fire stuff from your boots? Is there a material that makes that gear look all metallic? If so where did you get it?
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

hands:hive defender,legs:Lexcorp salvation,aura:scorching aura feet from the second chance quark vendor next to the booster gold vendor in the watch tower.
    • Like x 1
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My version of iron patriot
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. Eve YouTuber

The idea of the shoulders mixing with the bat symbol and the backstyle is just amazing. Well done!
    • Like x 2
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What if Alex Murphy had been Alexmur-Phy? Well, he'd have become the Robohawk of course.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. TheDark Devoted Player

What app filter is that?
  16. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

MY DCUO TOONS WITH MK BACKGROUNDS

"VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!"
    [IMG]

"A Grandmaster has no fear."
    [IMG]

DEATH IS TRUE POWER
    [IMG]

“When a god speaks, heed him.”[IMG]

"WHERE THERE IS SMOKE, THERE IS FIRE!"
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

COMICA FOR ANDROID
  18. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

MY DCUO VERSION OF SMOKE
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

My Finished as I can get it, Superboy Prime

Using the House Of EL 2019 Chest and Cape, along with the Life Shell Shoulders, Hands, Legs, and Boots. Materials, Caregiver's Chroma 1 on the Shoulders, Hands, Legs and Boots, with Caregiver's Chroma 2 on the Belt. The Chest has no material. Cape is using the Red Metallic Material.

[IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  20. Azreaus Committed Player

Nicely done, but if I could make a suggestion? why not try the look using the Shielded Robot waist and the Nth Metal Battlesuit back.