Celebrate With Us! Anniversary Gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy that for a dollar...... or 10. ;) :)
  2. Revenant Zero New Player

it wont let me claim that boost thing for my character. do i have to have an active suscription?
  3. DiscoSoup Active Player

@Lumpy and @Critical Massacre, did you guys bother to read the description? You can give the different chromas to your various alts as you like. We got something really beautiful, for free, and someone still finds a way to complain.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As long as you log in during the timeframe, you can use the advance whenever you want later on.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can still use it after the 31st.
    • Like x 1
  6. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Thanks for the gifts! I really apreciate them, and the open helmet it's really good!!
  7. ttaalliinn New Player

8. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

30 is max level. Hereafter it's the Combat Rating (CR) that goes up with higher gear. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. FroArmy1 New Player

What do you do if it wont let you upgrade any of your peopel to cr255?
  10. SilkyPawz Bunny

Happy Anniversary!! Hoping for another Great Year in DCUO!

Thank you for the awesome gifts! :D
    • Like x 2
  11. hero turner Well-Known Player

(Note that player-requested open helmet!)
    OK so we are going to get an open helmet on the strength of Hera suit that's awesome, would it be possible to get the animal skins we have with the option to have the tails and no tail on them some out fits and gear look ok with the tail but some of the gear we get the tail doesn't look good with it kind of a eye sore just wanted to ask, thx.
  12. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Can you please put the Royale Chromas on the Market place or let us know if Materials will be style unlocked this year!
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Make sure you have logged all the way into the game on a character, fully gotten into the world. Then return to character create or select to do the advance.
    • Like x 1
  14. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Ok I’m an idiot, I got the gift, what I opened was just augments. Figured out how to get it from the start screen and wow, I can’t believe this gives us 40 sp for both the 255 and 210. Gave the upgrades to my daughters characters and now she has the potential to be better than my guys.
  15. Morcegoitu New Player

Great birthday this year, many gifts, thank you all

No one can complain
  16. HERO TURNER2 New Player

nice I like the fact the head piece you can actually see your face
  17. HERO TURNER2 New Player

btw I love the new profile pics,it be nice to have a Firestorm legends toon and to see a fire storm AI runnin round the dcuo community to interact with .
  18. HeroTurner3 New Player

19. HE MANofGRAYSKULL New Player

20. RottenGames101 New Player

Thinking about getting that 12 month MEMBERSHIP Character Advance well worth it?