DCUO Membership 25% OFF on PS4

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    I did not see an official announcement... so.... here we go.

The Playstation Store has a Holliday Sale... and the DCUO membership is currently 25% OFF on the Playstation Store.

Just thought some of you would like to know to make sure you don't miss out.

Have a good day. :) :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Akaiko Well-Known Player

It was announced on the main website. It's also for Xbox too according to the announcement. It just was omitted in the forum announcement. I don't pay attention to Twitter.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

That's nice, take advantage of it while you can people:)
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks for the additional info. Much appreciated. :)
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

Also the membership sale seems to be separated from the holiday sale since it ends on the 30th (just like the time to claim the gifts) while the holiday sale ends on the 16th
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thank you. So now we know. Knowledge is power. :)
  7. inferno Loyal Player

Thank you for the info, been waiting for it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Fieryvegtank Level 30

Its the same price through the market place without a sale. Dont buy your membership through the ps store, buy it direct through MP its cheaper.
    Not sure what you guys pay in US but here in the UK its £20 for 3 months via the MP.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Does anyone know if this applies to PC anywhere (in MP, Steam, Through DBG)? I looked the other day, but it might have been before the sale price kicked in. Thought about upping at least 1 month to get the member gift box on my PC account...the XP is worth the money right there (if you need XP).

Reinheld
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There is no membership sale for PC or Switch.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Curses....thanks for responding though. Might still sub for a month to get the membership spiff even without the sale but....
    [IMG]

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  12. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I don't think it's been mentioned, but it looks like the discount does NOT continue through renewal (based on the description in the ps store). This is a one payment discount, so at the end of the period you purchase, the renewal will be the non-sale price. Plan accordingly.
    • Like x 1
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Why??
    I dont Understand why it's This Way
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Unfortunately for pc it’s because of our all access “bundle “ that includes membership to the other daybreak games

I’d love to have a single membership for all daybreak games as a option so pc could see membership sales, I don’t even play the other daybreak games
  15. AKXC Well-Known Player

Seems like PC always gets the short end of the stick with this MMO.
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I ask myself why when u guys get life time and we dont.
    • Like x 3
  17. Mazahs Loyal Player

Really???
    - Lifetime membership (for years) The Patriot Belt and many other sales say you are wrong
    • Like x 2
  18. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Actually You are Worng..
    PC Had Lifetime offered Year 1 then Not again till last Year. I did not partake in either.

PS gets Far Far Far More sales and PSN Cards and Im sure Sales on those as well.

Also How about that 15,000 DB Cash for 99.99 that was going on for ALL of Dec?

PC Gets Far Fewer Game Benefits than you may thing.

I dont Know ANYONE who plays ALL of DB's Games.. I sure Dont. We Hate this Faux Benefit.

IF DB is gonna do a Sale of ANY Sort they should make an offering for ALL Platforms.
    • Like x 2
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Super Lame! :mad:
    • Like x 2
  20. Mazahs Loyal Player

I don't disagree that all should get the same. The truth is they don't and I showed (2) major ones we (PS) did not receive.
    Play Henny Penny somewhere else