A look at the Royal Chroma Materials & CR Skip re skinned Style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Here's a look at the Royal Chroma materials & And the re-skinned Hera's Strength style that comes with the CR Skip:

I think Black, Blue and Green are my favorites out of them^_^ What do you guys think?
    And Hera's Strength looks really good now. I'm going to keep it as my new celestial char style :D
    Awesome Job Devs and thank you for so many gifts :)
    Happy Anniversary!
    • Like x 14
  2. zor ile Well-Known Player

cr skip to what level ?
  3. Fixty Active Player

These look awesome! I assume the chromas are one per account. Are they? If so can we split them between several tons? Also can we get those in a different way? I'd like to use one of the materials on two toons :(
    • Like x 1
  4. Azreaus Committed Player

CR255
    • Like x 1
  5. Azreaus Committed Player

They all come in a large package (which is Account Bound) on opening it you'll get individual packs per Chroma type (Black/Blue/etc all Account Bound) so you can send individual Chroma packs to different chars, but the individual Chroma Materials (Colour 1/2/3) are locked to whichever char had opened the Chroma pack.
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I love the blue and red ones :)
    • Like x 2
  7. gemii Dedicated Player

Awesome gifts

Awesome video

Thanks
    • Like x 2
  8. Fixty Active Player

Thank you! It's a great news. Do you happen to know if you get can an extra mat somehow? I'd love to have 2 reds :(
    • Like x 1
  9. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Very well done Development Team! :) This is a great beginning for 2020. Following this spirit I see many more years to come for DC Universe Online.

Greetings
    • Like x 1
  10. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Constructive criticism on the video, at the start the outfit you had showed multiple material textures, like how the barbed wire on the legs is different than the material of the top -- that was perfect, as it showed the variance of the chromas well. However, as the video went on you changed locales and outfits. The second location had you standing too close to a pillar and caused camera issues, and the later outfits were not as good for showing different textures. Finally, the addition of the aura made it harder to see the materials.

I did go to youtube and give the video a "like". Thanks for posting! The splash page reviewig the whole package at the end was also a nice touch :)

(and I like the purple one most)
    • Like x 1
  11. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Great video!
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

Thank you for the feedback. I put some materials on different characters so I went and recorded on them. I tried to remove the Aura's most of the time, Think I forgot while showcasing the blue materials. :)
    • Like x 2
  13. Mobius Twist Active Player

Note: Nintendo Switch players only get a cr100 skip. I'm fine with it; I have enough to do as it is focusing on my main, others will likely be outraged.
    • Like x 1
  14. Azreaus Committed Player

Not at present, tho I'm really hoping they add them to the Marketplace (would deffo buy the Black, Blue & Green ones and maybe the Red one)
  15. Brit Loyal Player

I'm just happy we're getting one. There's no need to skip clear to the end, but due to people progressing at different rates, the already tiny population is further divided. Everybody getting a 100 skip should congregate players at the same content, at least for a little bit.
  16. Mobius Twist Active Player

Agreed. I am fine with it. My main is 289 and playing SP catch-up, but this is great for my 'don't quite understand it yet' celestial alt.
  17. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thank you and your base looks awesome
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

Thank you :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Happy Anniversary to you too. :)

Love the new Chromas. Wish it was more then one per account or that we could unlock it for our other characters using Replay Badges.... but that is a minor nitpick. :)

Was very happy with all the gifts we got.... did not expect so many gifts.. and so many Chromas. The Devs did a great job giving us all them gifts. :)

Now I will go do the happy dance. ;) :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Royal Chroma boxes are Account bound. So you can trade them to different characters.

And once you open the box, each material is also still Account bound. So you can give each to a different character as well if you want to. :)