Anniversary & Member Appreciation Gift

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ekart, Jan 9, 2020.

1. TalosStark Level 30

I'm on USPC. I do not see any option for the new (free) CR skip for my low level characters.
  2. OVERCAP Level 30

cr skip must be currently for EU only since their time is ahead.
    • Like x 1
  3. OVERCAP Level 30

i bet we will get it either after server shutdown or tomorrow after shutdown
  4. L T Devoted Player

With the free cr skip, I'm thinking that's like $100 worth of gifts.
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I can't hate on this at all. Not one single bit. Now THAT is a Anniversary Gift package. Well done Devs.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. MC GreenLantern Active Player

Same feats as the last skip or is there more sp with this skip?
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Very much appreciated. Really waiting on that 255 Skip as I have plans for a certain character and Ive been too busy with outside life to start a fresh one. Thank you again!
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Got everything on my main legendary account.
    None of my free accounts can get anything right now, there's no skip, no materials, no nothing. :D Buuuut, it seems there are Open Episodes. :)
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Do you know if it came with the JLD ep ownership (as E3 came with 210 and AF3 with 170 in the past)? My premium accounts would love that!

Reinheld
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I remember with 210 I had to either create a new toon or access a low level toon, then go back out again before it showed. Might be worth a shot. Or maybe it's just for members.

Reinheld
  11. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

A buddy of mine who has premium account, has used the skip for free right now.

I have cr210 character on my free account, but there's nothing there.
    Perhaps it's only for legendary and premium players. Or maybe it's bugged, who knows. :)

EDIT: Okay I just relogged and it's actually there. Holy-moly. :D
  12. not_again Dedicated Player

Are any LPvE feats included with the skip?
  13. Kuno Loyal Player

I'm surprised, the gifts are awesome this year! Thanks devs.
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

nope, comes with same feats as last skip, 77 sp
    • Like x 2
  15. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

16. Ascended Well-Known Player

That's a lot of chromas. Sounds great. But before I log in and use this, are the chromas account bound? I don't need all those on just one toon and want to make sure before I grab them.

I'm a little surprised the updated suit is Hera's Strength though. We just got the Dystopian Amazon style, I thought they'd "2020" a style for someone we haven't had a suit for in a while, like Fate's Faith. But the screenshots look fantastic.

This all looks like a great gift. Thank you devs! For all the whining we do on the forums and all the grief we give you, you guys still make sure this game is fun and worth playing. It, and you, are appreciated.

Happy anniversary everyone!
  17. Azreaus Committed Player

The big pack and the Individual Chroma packs (Blue/Red/etc) are account bound but once you open a specific colour pack the materials (Chroma 1/2/3) are locked to the char that opened the pack
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Self reply as I can't edit anymore.

Just got it on my Premium PC account... BTW...Thanks devs. When I first went to one of my existing bank toons (level 5) 'advance character level' showed the skip as needing DBC. Logged in as the toon, logged back out and it still showed DBC. Deleted the bank toon (he had nothing yet) and recreated it and the 255 skip showed for free in the character create screen. Not sure why I'd have to do that, but I did...if anyone else is not getting it to show for free. Could be just me having that issue. I should have closed DC first before deleting the guy maybe.

Just a note/critique for the devs. The skip package should come with some source marks, especially figuring some people might go out and buy it after this month is over. Now maybe the plan was that with 2x source this weekend we can ramp up...that's appreciated...but a level 255 guy with no base mods/orbital/supply drop is not ready for action. Also, why grant the reneow feats for the 3 base factions if you don't get the renown anyway....you'll need it to complete the style feats that are NOT granted, so you will need to grind the renown anyway, how about 3 'full' renown tokens for the 3 base factions? Not asking for additional feats BTW...just saying the 3 feats for the renown are basically just deferring till the ones you'd get later anyway.

Both small issues for sure...not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but the source thing at least was discussed after the 210 skip and Mepps said he saw some merit there. I can't find the old post, but someone better at searching might.

Reinheld
  19. Ekart Committed Player

It is, but you can still move the seperate chromas to other chars, because they are account bound.
    • Like x 1
  20. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

What new (if any) feats come with the 225 CR skip?