Dystopian Amazon Back Style question.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanmaru, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Is there a version of the Dystopian Amazon back Style that doesn't have those huge spikes hanging out while being tattered? If not, could we please get a version that's clean without tatters and the back spikes?

Could it also be put in the vendor as well?

Thank you.
    • Like x 5
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There isn't, also people have asked for the cape without the spikes...no word on that at all.
  3. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Oh wow. A well kept version of the cape would be quite the looker. Hopefully they comment on the matter soon.
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I like the tattered parts. It makes it look older and war ravaged like you wear that at war. But I do wish we could get a version of both the reg and enhanced versions without the horns. I love the way it wraps around your shoulders and I love the stars on the enhanced version. Looks so awesome. I am finding a good mix and match of styles to get a closer look to what I want but not all the way there yet.
  5. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Most likely I'm guessing there won't be a "clean" version of the cape- it's dystopian amazon after all, it's seen some stuff.
    • Like x 2
  6. Walvine Well-Known Player

The cape was very first item I went for when that episode began and then I realized the spikes were on Cape and not on shoulder or head piece I cried inside and disconnected from server for the rest of that night .
    Tattered cape Alternatives
    Necronsmancer style from start of game kinda .
    Pride full style Cape from Gotham waistelands missions.
    Conqueror Cape from deluge.
    Son of belial cape from justice league dark too this can be purchased from watch tower mechanical supply officer depends on toons cr relevance aswell .
  7. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

And when there is a brand new cape covering the shoulders and neck coming out, before releasing they give it to doomsday to bite and chew it and attach some trash on it!! =l
    • Like x 1
  8. Megzilla Developer

I am sure we will find more opportunities for more tattered and/or over the shoulder capes.
    • Like x 4
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

10. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

• Like x 1