Server Downtime - January 7, 2020 - Anniversary Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 6, 2020.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I have a feeling it’s gonna be filled with so many bugs if it’s anything lime this dlc lol.

And they usually put the live update notes before they make changes. That’s how it’s always been as long as I remember. If they know what they are added and what changes they are making than they can make a list of them in a “patch note” like have been doing. Now all of a sudden they do things in game first and THEN say what they changed? That doesn’t make sense.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheDrone Well-Known Player

Well, it seems like there's 3 possibilities on that:
    A) We have a surprise that we don't want to spoil
    B) There are massive problems and we don't want to deal with people yelling at us
    C) Whoever writes up the patchnotes is on vacation and nobody else knows how to type
    • Like x 1
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

usually the longer the downtime the better the results one would say however i believe they update more than what content will be available today like the anniversary gifts and the new tc content etc... which will be revealed later i assume.
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

D) A surprise massive problem everyone is ignoring has taken over the break room and is rewriting the patch notes with the filling from the last jelly donut.
  6. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Typical b. s. from DCUO
    • Like x 1
  7. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

So sad that they can’t even give an update. These devs have just given up. There hasn’t been any correspondence front them at all lately! What is going on??? Melos has one job and that’s to keep the community updated and there has been nothing from him in weeks about the game. So sad!
    • Like x 1
  8. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Didn’t even get a announcement or anything yet..
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

*Little Billy sobs and tugs at Melo's pants*

"Is that true, Daddy? You said I was your number one job."
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

could just wait. just be happy its not 6-8 hours.
    kinda curious on what new stuff they gonna put in this event, since it wasn't on test no one knows.

Kinda looking forward to this.
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

It's on home page. Its lava base items
  12. Insidious New Player

Are we sure it's not going to be 6-8 hours?
  13. Sir Freeze Active Player

are we there yet?
    • Like x 2
  14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. Eve YouTuber

16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

If those tubes is the only new style then it's a big let down we already got a set of gear inspiredby the Anti Monitor in the past.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Gotta say if that's the style on the homepage that is a big let down, that reminds me of the vistor set we got with i wanna say it was Earth 3, i mean the damn thing looks damn exactly the same.

i'm hoping i'm wrong on that.
    • Like x 1
  18. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

"poorly advised temporary fix to long term problems incoming".
    • Like x 2
  19. Ascended Well-Known Player

So wait, are we not getting a full style? Looks like the new tube style or whatever it's called is just a few pieces, not a whole set.

I was worried that was going to happen. Last few holiday events have done the same. That....regretful.

Base items look cool though.
    • Like x 1
  20. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Watch Ready Player One, and dream of the Oasis.