DLC Content Wish List 2020

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ascended, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Blood Marauder New Player

a lot of people have said it, but I'd love to see a Legion dlc or a Batman Beyond dlc with a proper Neo-Gotham open-world.

Young Justice inspired event would be fun too, especially since that seems it may be the only way to get the team to make a Blue Beetle set.

I hope this year we see a retextured Martian Manhunter, his classic appearance looks so strange in the Metal II duo next to kendra. I really like the clothed Martian Manhunter look from the Crisis on Two Earths movie.
    • Like x 1
  2. Physique Dedicated Player

Since having an opinion seems to offend you, allow me to continue. First, as I said, I don't care much for PvP -- this is a super-hero game; not a fighting game or first or third-person shooting sim. That's why I play. I accept that in any MMO there is going to be a PvP aspect to it; that shouldn't however make me beholden to either like it or accept it as something I NEED TO DO to progress my character in terms of skill points. To that end, with the exception of things I do with my leaguemates, I don't bother much with that part of the game.

Second, my biggest complaint about PvP as it stands is that significant parts of the feature have long been unbalanced and non-dynamic. The Rock-Paper-Scissors aspect of the PvP feature has long since been forgotten / ignored / broken and unless the developers are going to invest significant time and effort to fix this before building more on top of the system itself, a PvP-based DLC would work out to be a waste of time. Whether your feelings are hurt or not, I stand by that.

Lastly, as with the other PvP-based features introduced into the game (Duels, Lair Battles, and even LPvE), I could understand and accept numeration feats as a way to introduce the features for each one but, as I maybe didn't eloquently state before, having to do those numeration feats beyond 100 times is, quite frankly, a BS cop-out way of adding feats to the game when longer-termed, better thought out feats would engage and serve the overall player audience better.

If those changes were made to PvP along with the system fixes, my attitude towards the feature would likely change. While I would likely still not have a high opinion of PvP, I would be more likely to engage with it more and maybe even grow to like it. However, in its current condition, my position remains pretty clear and will continue to be negative until the developers and publisher step up and address it.
  3. Solarbound Committed Player

Offended? No. This is just one of those situations where I realize a particular point of view shouldn't necessarily be acknowledged on such a matter. How is someone who "doesn't care for PVP" going to think they can have any influence on the direction PVP should go towards the future? As I said, you're an exclusion to the target audience. Therefore, you really have no say.

And, you're forgetting that it's not just a superhero game. The population is split into another faction, the supervillains. Hm, there seems to be this concept within the game of "Superhero vs Supervillain." Given that, wouldn't you think PVP should have a far stronger foundation?

Also, that argument you're making about what you "NEED TO DO" in order to progress your character, just stop it. You don't "NEED TO DO" any of that. It's not something you're being forced to do; it's a choice. Besides, all of you who only like to engage in PVE content have more than enough feats to chase after in order to make yourselves top-tier among your respective peer groups.
    We have a wide-array of players who play this game for their own reasons. It's not just about YOU and your leaguemates.

I appreciate how you seem to speak so "eloquently" in your statements there. Yet, the fact remains you don't speak for us who are an actual part of the PVP community. Especially, as you're not a fan of PVP or someone who doesn't care for it that sits there and says any further development towards it is a waste of time. Once again, development that would bring players back.

The reason PVP is in the poor state that it's in is because the DEVS wasted their time listening to the wrong people. Like, you PVE players with elitist attitudes here in the forums who think they dictate every aspect of this game. And, that needs to stop. What sense does it make for the changes that hurt PVP to benefit matters on the PVE side only? It's an entirely backwards approach of bringing proper balance between the two.

All of us within the PVP community are well aware of the matters that need to be addressed, what will help to reinvigorate the engagement, and there's a lot where the DEVS need to place their focus in regards to it. They can start by diverting their attention away from opinions like yours. Opinions that aren't a true voice for the PVP community.
  4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Actually mepps said theres no pvp updates because pvp doesn't bring in the $$$$ so do research before placing the blame on people that aren't responsible
  5. Solarbound Committed Player

He may have said that. But, guess what? It's a lie and an actual excuse. PVP has always brought in money and still does. You want to bring up research? Know the difference between direct and indirect profit. As far as where I'm placing the blame, trust and believe that factor has played a major enough part.
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Right because Imma take your word over a developers lol
  7. FreezeVortex New Player

I know this isn’t exactly on topic but is there a way for me to get auras or style material in game without having to pay real money? I’m new to the game and haven’t been able to find out much
  8. Tygerfyre Committed Player

I'd like to get he long-promised PC graphics/textures upgrade. It was promised many Game Updates ago, pulled back, and then faded from all discussion of new upgrades.
  9. Physique Dedicated Player

I love how you ignore my second and third points fully in order to maintain your "you're not part of the PvP community", us versus them talking point. In my second point, I indicate both why I have issue with PvP mechanically and what could be done to fix or improve it. In my third paragraph, I also point out where most of the feats for PvP are non-dynamic and mostly a cop-out waste of time, especially compared to the feats we get for PvE content. Again, in both cases, I also said that my attitude toward PvP might change if those changes are brought into the game.

Of course, that is ignored completely. Look. My not liking PvP does not mean that I don't believe there isn't a place for it but compared to the rest of the content in the game, PvP is boring and pales in comparison in my opinion. Also, for your benefit, I play both heroes and villains at end-tier and have ground out almost 475 SP on both sides. It's not like I don't play this game or understand what I could be. I'm just saying that if PvP is going to get attention from the developers, it should be an "all-in" fix of everything and not just a quick-fix band-aid to quell the masses.
  10. Solarbound Committed Player

If you want to stay oblivious to the truth, that's on you.
  11. Solarbound Committed Player

Already said what I had to say. You don't speak for us in the PVP community as someone who opposes the idea of PVP altogether. So, maybe ignoring you is the best option in this regard.