New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Oh...I know they'd never do it voluntarily...I'm saying it should be a rule they have to. God no...no micro transaction RNG seller would WANT to do it, which is exactly why it should be something we need to see. If they were proud of your odds (Like if a neon was 1 in 10), they'd post it right on the announcement.

Reinheld
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

If they had to post it they would probably have it posted somewhere deep in the forums where few ever go lol
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Someone would find it....even if it takes a lot of looking.
    [IMG]

Reinheld
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

more like...

[IMG]
  5. Kaladin Well-Known Player

I can tell you why, game changes hands next month, they want to get as much money as they can first.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Uh, source?
    • Like x 3
  7. Draconiano Committed Player

If that were the case, they would have done better christmas deals like last year.
    • Like x 1
  8. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]

drop the link with that knowledge about that playa.
  9. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Okay dude. Sure. You share something with no source and we are gonna believe it? XD
    • Like x 2
  10. DC Urban Committed Player

Yeah, not buying DCUO changes hands. Although, that is what DCUO desperately needs. Not this game, but for the future of the mmo brand.

That would be the best direction for the game. I think it is clear by now, it was not the PS3, Engine, WB, DB, or even Nova holding the game back........ Excuses & snarky comments will only take a team so far in a mmo landscape with BDO & FFXIV...... I am shocked WB have not pulled a Disney, considering Marvel Heroes was a much bigger MMO than DCUO. They had other 'Internal" issues though, from what I heard.

DCUO changes hands, cleaning house, would have been the best mmo news of the decade if it happened a fews days earlier....
    • Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We reduced prices in the Marketplace between this Booster Bundle and the last, and missed the impact for the Booster Bundle and messaging. Definitely our fault, but I do want to be clear the contents didn't change at all.
    • Like x 1
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

THEY LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you green names enjoyed your holiday.
  13. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Mistakes happen, but it could have been 'corrected' by either changing the 'value' statement to 8$ or adding something back in of the missing value (I'd have suggested the 12.5K artifact XP at $2 vs the almost worthless 1K which doesn't even exist in the MP at any price). Probably didn't help we were all on edge in the 'post money glitch' week. There wouldn't have been a way to retro fix the ones already sold (unless you track each sale and log), but the mistake was pointed out 1 day after they went live..I'd guess a lot have been sold since.

Thanks for acknowledging it at least.

Reinheld

PS....Happy New Year
    • Like x 1
  15. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
  16. Lumpy New Player

Gleaming Yellow Aura - Gleaming Yellow Aura - then there's Gleaming Yellow Aura - and more Gleaming Auras, but lets not forget everyone's favorite...Gleaming Yellow Aura. Now...I could get a blue or red metallic material if I hade $150,000,000 to spare.
    But I'm one of those dopes that didn't violate the currency exploit. Nope...the only ones who have got my money is Daybreak.
    And in return I have a **** load of Gleaming Yellow Auras. Reduced prices or not. They are a ripoff.
  17. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

And that is why I have not bought any. The value of the contents is not worth the cost of what is in there.
    Contents may not have changed but the value did.
    Make it worth my money spent value wise again and then it becomes something to re-consider.
    • Like x 2
  18. SilkyPawz Bunny

I know the Devs work hard and it was around the Holidays , but this was the worst Booster Bundle I have seen since I started playing the game. I bought 5 and that was it.

It's also the worst Time Capsule with the Neon drop rates. , the christmas sale was just as bad imo. Thank you for not wanting me to spend my Christmas money on DCUO.
    • Like x 2
  19. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Yeah, they definitely finished the year on a sour note with me. The current tc with the neon fiasco, the constant dragging of feet regarding the economy which finally blew up and still has not been fully resolved, the poorly timed Booster Bundle, winter seasonal event with atrocious rng drops and a winter sale that was so lacking compared to past years it felt like a slap in the face.

All they got from me was my monthly sub. Daybreak left a lot of money on the table compared to what I normally spend during the holidays. It's their loss.
    • Like x 2
  20. SilkyPawz Bunny

Couldn't agree with you more on this, even my league mates/ in game friends feel the same way. They might have made some sales which I am sure due to the insane rng for the Neon material, but even so they lost more than they made this holiday season.

I always thought you want to maximize your sales during the holidays..or maybe I was wrong ....lol