DLC Content Wish List 2020

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ascended, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Ascended Well-Known Player

Just like the title says. We're officially in 2020, so what are we hoping to see this year?

I'm sure we can all agree that the economy needs work, there's various bugs in the game that have gone un-fixed for far too long, blah blah blah. We all know where the game can improve. But we've got a billion threads for that kind of discussion, I figured here we could just talk about where we want to go next in-game.

I'm gonna mention PvP only because I feel like it should either be fixed up and given a DLC to get everyone back in que (hence why it's included in a content thread), or it should be cut off and discarded completely. Seems like a Suicide Squad based DLC would be fitting for a revived PvP.

I'd love to see another Death of Superman type event/DLC. I really enjoyed that and I love that it's permanent, all-access, all-levels content. Great for alts and F2P accounts. Loved the rewards. If I got my way the next one would be Knightfall, where Bane breaks Batman's back and Azreal takes over. I think the classic black-red Azreal costume from the 90's would be a fantastic style to add to the game too. Plus; Ace the Bat Hound pet!

And isn't it about time we got to see the future with the Legion of Super-Heroes? Wouldn't argue against a return to the past and the JSA either. I feel like we didn't get to see nearly enough of them the first time around.

Villain focused content. For real, I know villain side has no population, but maybe a DLC where the villains get to take the lead and aren't working with heroes for a common cause would help tip the scales back towards balance.

And maybe I'm the only one, but would anyone else be down for a "quality of life" DLC? No new instances or plot lines or gear, just the devs cleaning house a little bit. I know that would leave us running the same raids longer than usual and no one likes it when that happens, but if the devs took the time and effort new content requires and put that towards QoL improvements I feel like they could accomplish a whole lot and give the whole game some much needed polish. People will complain but I feel like, long-term, it'd be a good call.
    • Like x 5
  2. Wildcat Committed Player

- REVERSE FLASH
    - MORE REVERSE FLASH

- FLASHPOINT PARADOX

- SOME WILDCAT
    • Like x 1
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I'd be totally down with a quality of life dlc. also, Legion of Superheroes would be nice. or Doom Patrol.
    • Like x 2
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Whatever it is don't count on more than 2.
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

CITY OF BANE NO MORE BATMAN DLC
    Would be badass we could use some new bane styles to
  6. Physique Dedicated Player

I'm not a fan of PvP. That said, I do understand that there are a lot of players that want more done with it. I do not feel like another DLC dedicated to PvP will address the major issues I see with it; namely the lack of balanced mechanics across all powers and abilities or the persistent repetitive feats which accompanied the entire PvP and LPvE modules. If the designers are going to be lazy and not provide better thought out and more player-engaging maps and objectives, PvP will continue to not be worth the investment of time or money to develop.
  7. Controller Devoted Player

My guess is that there could be some content along with the WW2 movie and the Bird of Prey movie(?) as well.

With THAT being said (Bird of Prey) I'd love to see Hammer Harleen, the New God

[IMG]

Such content would have to consist of not only Bird of Prey BUT ALSO a Darkseid crossover somehow but I'd bet she'd be a LOAD to handle as a boss.

Basically a stronger more powerful AND Daffy Harley Quinn with a Super Sledge.

She'd probably scare quite a few tanks off.
  8. Ascended Well-Known Player

I won't be at all surprised if we get something tied up with the Birds of Prey and Wonder Woman, both in time to coincide with their movies. And if we finally get a Black Canary style out of that, I will be one happy player!

But I'm expecting they'll use time capsules to tie into the films instead of DLC. They did it for Shazam and Aquaman, if memory serves, and I'm guessing that's a faster way to capitalize on the movie hype and pull in cash from the players. It seems like they've been basing their DLC's off semi-recent storylines from the comics, going back at least as far as Atlantis.

As for PvP....yeah, that's a whole mountain of problems to figure out. But I figure the only way this aspect of the game will ever get the TLC it needs is if PvP is the focus of a new DLC. It might not appeal to me a whole lot personally but plenty of people love PvP in this game, or did back in the day before it went completely sideways.

Anyway, does anyone else suspect that we'll get an adaptation of the Justice-Doom War from Scott Snyder's Justice League? It's the natural follow up to Metal, it's a big story in the comics, and that fits the trend we've been seeing lately.
  9. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Next phase of style sharing

Dakotaverse (Icon, Rocket, Static, etc) episode

Please, please, pretty please for both of these! :D
    • Like x 1
  10. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Whatever movies, most popular comic book story, and show are going to be out this year with be seen in game as a dlc or time capsule
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Wildcat Committed Player

13. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I'm still down for a follow up to Earth 3.

Because I'm really intrigued on how a Mazahs fight would turn out.
    • Like x 1
  14. Disruptor Well-Known Player

I'd like to see Kobra show up. He has no archenemy. He was a super-villain who showed up in the comic Kobra: The World's Most Dangerous Man

John Dee aka Doctor Destiny. He can make dreams into reality, so you could go really wild with him and it would fit. He has disguised himself as the Atom, he was able to mind control the entire Society of Super-Villains, he almost took out the entire Justice League by himself.

Mister Mind and the Monster Society of Evil. Yes, that means having more content with the Big Red Cheese and his family

Skartaris and Travis Morgan

Gemworld and Amy Winston.
    • Like x 1
  15. Legasei Well-Known Player

1. The OP item awarded for completion of all episode feats.
    2. Elite alerts
    3. No more collection drops
  16. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

[IMG]CITY OF BANE
  17. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

As long as it’s fun and the content isn’t long, and the fights aren’t overly easy and super high boss hp pools just for the sake of it, I’m in for whatever. This game is boring as hell.
  18. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

DCUO One Million

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Unless there’s a replay feat, that makes Daybreak zero money.
  20. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Yes! And it’s one of those stories made for this game. Building Solaris in present day open world missions, and then fighting Solaris in the future.
    • Like x 1