The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

No, I'm not just copying MAGNETO's Blue Metallic video preview image, I had this in mind the whole time when I saw the Red and Blue Metallics in the BB. LOL

[IMG]

[IMG]

Figured if I was going to make some metallic looks, I might as well just use armor-like pieces. :D
    • Like x 2
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Great mind think alike. ;)

Funny I tweaked my look to something pretty much like that using the Bionic style. ;) I used the Steel belt... but might switch to the one you are using. ;)
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The Steel belt is the way to go if you want some glowy parts, for sure. I also experimented with the Stalwart Defender belt with Gold material and the original House of El belt in all yellow, but I liked how the new House of El belt looked better. The emblem may be color locked but it helps provide a break between the all-blue metal of the shirt and pants.
    • Like x 1
  4. Terri Ashra Committed Player

Battle drones to spare[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Tonight, I FINALLY completed the costume for my JLA: Earth 2 version of Owlman from the Crime Syndicate of Amerika!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Took WAAAAAY too long to finally obtain his helmet, but ehh, what can ya do? o_O
    • Like x 6
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

In recent months, I've also made a number of updates to my JLA: Earth 2 version of Johnny Quick, who's actually the first CSA member I created! There's STILL nothing in the game that looks like the helmet that Frank Quitely designed for him, which I wish the Devs had given us as the alternate Johnny Quick Head Style, but there's nothing I can do about that. Still, I'm satisfied with what I came up with as an alternative until something better hopefully comes along:

[IMG]

Later on, I'll show off the latest revisions to my 3rd CSA member. :)
    • Like x 3
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And here's my Ultraman, who finally has the Green Kryptonite Aura, along with those lovely, tintable, "Darkseid" Eyes! :D

[IMG]

Sadly, the Devs chose to give us the Emblem and Cape for the Nu 52/Rebirth version, so I felt stuck having to make that version, as it's very hard to pull off the JLA: Earth 2 version when you don't even have the correct Emblem. :oops:

In the end, though, the current Ultraman is the only Nu 52 CSA redesign I LIKE, because it just makes his costume look the closest to Superman's costume that it's ever looked in over 50 years worth of CSA stories! :cool:
    • Like x 3
  8. Azreaus Committed Player

What about the Kryptoninan OP helmet that "apparently" dropped in the monthly content??
    ( I believe it looks like like the style on the NPC on the left)
    [IMG]
  9. spedog Active Player

10. spedog Active Player

11. spedog Active Player

Yeah...screwed that up. A few options are locked down when posting from work. :)
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Haven't heard about that before, I'll look into it tomorrow.
    • Like x 2
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, I just looked into it, and yes, it does give the style shown on the female character. I didn't even realize there was a helmet that looked like that, because the Wikia Guide may not be showing it. :(
    • Like x 1
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I know it drops in phantom zone elite but does it drop in mormal version aswell?
    • Like x 1
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Some like to run to 2020,me I prefer crawling to it ;):p
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The calm before the storm.

[IMG]

Hey, one of my Electric characters had to get the Thunderstorm Aura. :D

Love the glowing emblem on the Electrostatic jacket, but the coat tails almost flap around too much on a speedster. LOL
    • Like x 1
  17. Korlick Loyal Player

Yes. But lower chances
    Atleast thas how it was then
    • Like x 3
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Updated my alien style on my main :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

A style loosely inspired by wows anniversary mount obsidian worldbreaker
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Ascended Well-Known Player

Wow, that came out exceptionally well. Very well done!
    • Like x 2