Justice League Dark Elite Feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Dec 29, 2019.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Hey Guys

Just finally finished up all the Elite feats for Atlantis, now I am gonna start working on the Justice League Dark Elite Feats. Anyone interested in joining me in Cleaning up the few remaining Elite Feats? Leave your in game name here and role if interested.

I am USPS Server Hero Side
    • Like x 1
  2. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Based on the all of 0 responses I received in the post, I’m pretty sure all of DCUO forum users have all of these Elite Feats.

But just in case someone doesn’t, I will be on pretty much all afternoon in LFG putting Elite Feat runs together for JLD DLC. If you want in, look for me online.
  3. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Hi! I'm definitely interested. I'm a major feat hunter. ThePolar Bear is my name Tank/DPS, CR 280 with 248 Skill Points.
  4. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I will add you in game.

Probably be on in about an hr. Thanks bud
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I just need the 2 sge feats n the book feat in foae n I'm pretty GD at running the book. I came back to the game end of that Dlc.
  6. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Ok! I’m gathering some reliable folks to get these feats done. Justice League Dark elite feats are next for me
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player