Top Bug - Fixed Shattered Gotham Elite - Shazam cog unmanageable

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by KlarkKent, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe we have identified the core issue here and are testing the fix.
    • Like x 1
  2. Nik07 New Player

Does this bug gonna be fixed tomorrow too? I really want to be done with this feat already and can't.
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

Not included in the patch notes, I don't think so.
  4. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

:(
    This is still not fixed? I mean...
    • Like x 2
  5. BorysUSPS New Player

6. AV Loyal Player

Any updates? Had a double cog proc the other day burn the feat and another today when trying to lower madness before even starting the boss.
    • Like x 1
  7. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

I hate to say this but if they don’t want to fix or know how to, they should just auto-complete and grant it to everyone instead of wasting ppl’s time. This is beyond ridiculous already... Just grant the feat for everyone then delete the raid because of its bugginess.
    #rant
    • Like x 2
  8. AV Loyal Player

So we finally got a few clean runs without cog bugs and with 5 top-tier DPS (some of the best in the community) with raw, unsplit single target damage exclusively focusing the boss + augments + properly timed start + 5% seasonal food + 3% crit food + compound + bootilities + claw + coordinated supply drops for basically perma neo + sd uptime, we failed the DPS check by 5-10%... which struck me as impossible since we did better back at CR273 with worse DPS and not even half of that prep or those advantages... sometimes with only 4 DPS and without seasonal food.... which is when I realized that MADNESS ISN'T ******* WORKING. Jesus Christ, could this feat have been any more ****** up? Every time we run this we're like "why does Tala seem tankier now? Why isn't Mordru just melting the way he used to?" and it's because despite our higher CR, losing the Madness buff hurts DPS a LOT. We still get the damaging negative effect from Madness but the positive effect is NOT working. It's still technically possible but the crew we had should have been more than capable of doing it and people did it with waaaaaaayyyyy less DPS when Madness was working, which means it's effectively impossible for 99.9% of the playerbase right now until that's fixed.

JLD is lipsticks on a pig. This DLC has wasted so much of our gd time. Please un**** this.
    • Like x 2
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

no point to try this feat until the groups cr is above 305
  10. AV Loyal Player

I'd rather they just fix the feat-breaking bugs in the content we paid for.
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

and until then there is no point in trying it
    • Like x 1
  12. AV Loyal Player

Agreed. The madness issue is even worse than the cog issue to the point that if it isn't fixed I don't think the average player will be able to get this for 3-4 more episodes, if that.
  13. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

This is hysterical
    • Like x 1
  14. AV Loyal Player

The worst part is that if madness was working I could damn near solo DPS the gd feat at 296... At the very least it would be trivial now for any remotely competent group.... It's just ridiculous without the multiplicative buff advantage Madness is supposed to provide.
    • Like x 1
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I now refuse to run SGe if the group is going for Raving Mad. Though a few times I've been invited and and joined after the person inviting confirmed they weren't going for it only to watch them let the madness build and see someone typing "don't touch the madness until it's at 75". You sandbaggin' time wasting SOBs!
    • Like x 2
  16. Draconiano Committed Player

I just did SGn because some people of my league were missing the 17 mins feat, I don't understand why the cog works perfectly in SGn.
  17. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

I like it how they put this in the bug threat and are well aware that it’s broken af but completely disregard it or unable to fix it. This threat is actually much more recent than the actual bug. No action... We have one unobtainable feat that has been glitched a week after the JLD has been launched. Idk how to express the anger and the frustration knowing that the feat is impossible to obtain and the devs do nothing to fix it. Just auto grant this feat to everyone already ffs if you can’t fix it. It has gotten to that point already...
    • Like x 1
  18. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Funny part is this thread is my 3rd or 4th thread about this cog issue. All previous ones got ignored or dusted on old bug section.
    Then I made this one. At some point this thread marked as "fixed" without an update note or nothing and removed from bug section. A couple days later I tried the feat and saw the cog still glitching. Then I chat wih Mepps to reopen this thread and here we are, all we got is "issue is (been) tracked down" and we are still waiting on it. for months.
    • Like x 3
  19. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

I guess we should just open a new “bug” threat demanding to auto-complete this feat or at least mark the feat as “bugged” in the feat menu so people don’t waste their time going for it just to go into a rage mode after first wipe due to madness reaching 100/the cog bugging out and apparently now you don’t even get the madness prec/might buff. This results in 30-45 minutes being wasted and people are pissed because they wasted their time
    Just noticed it’s 2020 and it’s been a year so I might as well open a new thread asking for auto complete. Happy New Year!
  20. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

Devs, please get on top of this stuff. So many solutions to this... Give Shazam permanent cog, reduce the madness rate to 0.5 madness per second instead of each second or just put the cog on stationary object and have it offer the cog every 5-10 seconds after each disappearance. Shazam is just too buggy in this fight due to crowd cotrol