I’m placing a Feat Bounty.. Any takers?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Dec 23, 2019.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I’m looking to put a solid group together for Throne Elite Rissen Runner Feat. I’m placing a 10 million dollar bounty for anyone willing to help me achieve this feat. Once the feat is complete, I’ll award the bounty to each individual.

Any Takers?

I’m gonna start placing bounty’s on the very few feats I have remaining. I mostly pug. So I’m looking for quality players looking to make some money.

Reply here or hit me up in game.

XBATMANx

PlayStation US Server
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Should say hero or villain granted the name ought to give it away but never know.
  3. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I would do it for free
    • Like x 1
  4. Brit Loyal Player

Great Brit_PC1 - 289CR Healer - Max'd Resto skill points - Artifacts 160x3

You can invite me if you see me online when you're trying it. No need to pay me or anything. I'm pretty sure I need that one as well, so I'm happy just checking off the box.

Then again, I mostly play mornings and early afternoons, or late at night, so it's rare to catch me during US-Primetime hours. I won't be offended if you go on without me. I too am a 99% PUG guy.
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

even MrSuperman plays as xBatmanx in DCUO, dayum
    • Like x 3
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i think i ran into your toon yesterday. sadly i cant remember if it was in an instance or open world...
    seeing as i'm a filthy pug pretty much the only feats i need from the last few dlcs are team oriented.
    if you get it together and need a troll or healer just ask. no fee.
  7. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Thanks Bud

Can I get your in game name?
  8. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Is your in game name wildermidnight? I’ll add you
  9. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I just added you in game. Thanks for the help!
  10. Korvyne Committed Player

If I'm on feel free to ask for any feat help, I'm normally on my dps TheoRmite.
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

After 57,936 failed attempts, I finally got it a little over a month ago. I have no idea why a feat that is simply doing the actual raid mechanics the way you're supposed to is so difficult.
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

these days just getting roles is a chore....let alone find people who want to play mechanics.
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Because people actually have to communicate and work together. Guess which people in dcuo have a problem lately. Either way you guess you win.

Anyway I am usually on Wonder Wiccan the most as he is my main. 291 sorcery heal 404 sp and 289 dps.
  14. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Run 1 tank n it's alot easier.
  15. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

If you can explain it beforehand, I'm game. I can DPS or I can troll.

Galea Kimone, USPS, Hero side.
  16. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

have you seen the people who run raids?
    • Like x 1
  17. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

I would totally do it, without need for payment. Unfortunately I'm not on your sever. Best of luck.
  18. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Welp tried again today. The group looked great on the Sea Beast Monster. Then had a few great attempts at the LB. Then a random pug decided to go RAMBO and pad his stats instead of staying with the group on the bridge. Massive Face Palm

What did I do to deserve this? Lol
  19. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Hit me up...i need this too! Name in signature! I know mechanics and have tried several times...people just dont pay attention
  20. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player