REMEMBER WHEN THE BROKER...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Con, Dec 19, 2019.

1. fm0987 Committed Player

Chinatown "fight club" pvp phase lol
  2. Unida Dedicated Player

was just for fun in the bottom level of the WT where the dummys are. just multiple brainiacs n bosses - just mepps etc would come in and have fun. fm is right tho, it was so laggy, but so much fun :)
  3. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

I do remember, back in the day, Mepps would show up in game and everyone would try to kill him. (which was impossible cause he was in God mode) And before that would happen, they would announce on the Facebook page the date and time of his appearance. Same thing... super laggy... with disconnects. I always thought that those took place in either the Gotham or Metropolis maps though. Was this the same thing?
  4. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Still maintain that was the most fun seasonal we ever got.
  5. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Remember going stealth mode and putting up a bunch of mines near the precinct and watch 20 heroes get 1 shotted when free to play was first created...

Also remember when everyone would take off their weapon and duel like a boxing match prior to a fos 2 boss fight.
    Remember when to beat Fos 2 you wouldn't take a pug or 2 because you already had a mental or sorcery dps.
  6. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Also remember if you got the ultra rare Resto 3 plans, you could make 100-125 million a mod. The people who complain about the economy would love those days. Logging in and out all your toons at the Superboy Plaque Rubbing each day and resto 3 mods, fastest way to a billion.
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I believe Mepps has, on occasion, spawned Sub-Avatars in the Watchtower.
  8. IceRaider Dedicated Player

I remember avatar of tech being spawned in the watchtower by spytle and mepps and seeing 100+ heroes take a knee immediately.
  9. bjr338 Well-Known Player

Free Soder Remix at PS!!

I think everyone had to do this at one point just to get that crafting feat.....
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Remember when the Tutorial actually taught people how to play the game, before it was dumbed down because too many people got stuck on stupid stuff like "go up the stairs"? :rolleyes:
  11. Brit Loyal Player

The worst part about it was that it occurred at the same time as the horrible "rubberbanding" bug. So you'd jump, and then randomly every couple of minutes or so, you would teleport backwards to your location from 1 second earlier, making the jump platforms highly prone to failure that was out of your control. "I made it! *teleports backward* Time to restart from the beginning again!"