New skill points

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SekretVillain, Dec 21, 2019.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Not wat the new max is, but what have you YOU personally gotten up to with metal part 2?

I've broken 455.7sp
  2. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Congrats. I wish I had that many SP but it's a chore skill point farming for me personally. I'm more-so wondering when we will get our powers fixed properly so our skill points will work nicely in conjunction?
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Fair enough as I said in the thread you have going if HoTs were better to point of solo healing I would be nature, that and if nature also had a 8man shield. But as it stands the power I started out as almost 9 years ago is unplayable imo so i have to make do with a power of the same role.
    • Like x 1
  4. Brit Loyal Player

I forget. After I maxed out my resto, the extra ones didn't really matter.
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Fair enough, I put 255 in resto and around 139 into power, I did have 65 or 66 in power and 70 in dom but decided to just put reat my sp in power so I'm not such a drain on trolls going forward especially with using the orb.
  6. Brit Loyal Player

I put all my excess into Health to help avoid one-shots. Power hasn't really been an issue since hitting 160 with the Demon's Fang. But as long as I always have capped Resto, I don't really care so much with the rest.
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Well I have a 160 demon fang, 139 orb and 127 manacles.
    • Like x 1
  8. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I'm 455 also. I'm missing like 30 seasonal and like 15 feats from time capsules and that superman emblem I'll never get. I'm almost done the episode feats.
    • Like x 1
  9. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

Umm...

Hmm..

I broke 250 sp with my 284CR main character. Not nearly as good as the rest of you guys but I'm moving right along.
    • Like x 3
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

I broke 470+ with Metal part 2. Still got a lot of feats left from it and haven't really played the past week and a half. I'm at the point where I don't remember last time I actively farmed for feats, nor care.
    • Like x 2
  11. Akaiko Well-Known Player

I believe I'm at 306 SP at the moment on my main (whose CR is at 285). I don't go out of my way to get feats though. When they pop, they pop.
    • Like x 2
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Mr too and about to get star wars jedi fallen order so truly dont care for a long time to come lol
  13. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Same here. I always chase elite and OP gear in the first few weeks of an episode. But this episode I just don't feel the drive anymore. With all that's been going on in game it's just....blah. This whole 2 part episode just seems so phoned in and along with the economy it just lost the spark. I haven't even taken off last episodes elite gear yet. I salvage all the dropped gear and sell all the aug/op catalysts. Not feat chasing like I used to either.

I started playing when the game launched on PS3 and stopped right after the big hack. So I took several years off from the game and came back about 2.5 years ago during Age of Justice. I just hit 491sp today and it's looking more and more like it's time for another break once I hit 500