Mepps, Missing Membership Pt, 3

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Muadeeb2069, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Muadeeb2069 Level 30

Well for all of you that said it would renew when my current membership was up it didn't. On Dec 3rd I had purchased another 1 month membership for $16.01 after tax. Tell me where is my membership cause I logged on today and no membership. Mepps do I call Microsoft then the better business bureau or is someone gonna finally fix this?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you ever put a ticket in the support team?
    • Like x 1
  3. Muadeeb2069 Level 30

Couldn't. Everytime I tried I got an error message. Honestly if they knew how to do their job I wouldn't be dealing with this mess. When a player buys another membership is should automatically be added to the current membership and save players the hassle of fighting for something that's already been paid for!
  4. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I recommend you to not open a thread in the forums next time that it happens, players can not help you to activate your membership. And please try all other possible patterns first, I do not see why you've failed in submitting a ticket, but you'd better off trying Task Force X or contacting a developer. Then at last complain about whatever you wish.
    Sincerely,
    • Like x 3
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I would encourage you to keep trying to put a ticket in with support. Only the support team can access your account information and figure out what's going wrong.
    • Like x 1
  6. Magnificent Loyal Player

So your membership isn't applying and you get an error when trying to put a ticket in about it?

Have the charges appeared in your bank account yet?
  7. Muadeeb2069 Level 30

Yes. I have tried several support links only to get an error message. I have the confirmation email from Microsoft and the money has been taken out and cleared from my bank account. Honestly renewing a membership shouldn"t be this complicated. Lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Magnificent Loyal Player

So you play on XBox? I have no idea how the billing goes on consoles. On PC we pay Daybreak directly.
  9. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Keep trying to submit a ticket... see if there's something you're not doing correctly regarding that process. I think that's the only way you'll get this issue resolved. Best of luck to you.
  10. myandria Item Storage

Hmm.....

Are you trying to contact Customer Service through the console or on the PC? On the Playstation I got an error message when I tried to contact Support. I can only contact them directly from the website on my computer.
  11. Physique Dedicated Player

I read your original thread but something that wasn't apparently answered about your purchase or your account was this:
    When you made your membership purchase, did you do so through your Xbox One, thorugh the XBox Live Store (on PC, using your Xbox Live ID), or through the Daybreak website?
    Invariably, if you purchased through the Daybreak web site, you bought membership for PC -- that's all they sell there and you must buy any other membership through your console or controlling storefront (Xbox, PlayStation, Switch). The accounts do not transfer and they do not link. Further, to ensure you know where your transaction is, within the confirmation e-mails you've received, the subscription information also includes a transaction number. When you reach out to Mepps (through PM here on the forums), include that as well as the date of the transaction. This will help him isolate what has happened with your account and expedite any support help that can be provided to resolve this.
    Hope this helps.