Prices in EU PC broker just after update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wildcat, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I just wished you guys capped the broker so people stop going beyond ridiculous prices. $150 million is always a good stopping point.

People asking for 200-800 million just for 1 item is insane.
  2. Marih New Player

Yeah...... For what have the Broker even been taken? Nothing changed, and your argument is invalid, what do you think where are those prices are comming from? WHAT do you think, why the people are use exploits etc etc? Because you drove the economy against the wall, like a crash test dummy. Instead of fixing it, you put more things on the market, what causes more items to get for those insane prices at the broker, people cant buy, so they´re going to exploit or glitch, or take offers from money sellers.
  3. Marih New Player

Wouldn
    ´t change anything, after a short time, litteraly everything would cost that much.
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Exactly. SMH

The problem is people aren't merchants trying to sell their stock of hundreds of units of a single item, in almost all cases, they're selling one unit of an item. This method will never work as long as people have the mentality of "who cares if 99.9% of people wouldn't pay this, I just need ONE multi-billionaire who is willing to part with extra peanuts and I can get that thing I want"
    • Like x 1
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Honestly I knew nothing would change with the prices. What they did straight after renabling the broker, add a Booster Bundle with more rare items. WTG DEVs, you are really fixing the economy.
    • Like x 1
  6. Luke® Level 30

Lol that’s my dark blue nimbus, well not mine anymore
  7. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

This is a very salient point. If players, myself included, want reasonable prices, we have to be disciplined enough to pass up on something that is over priced. If enough people refuse to buy over priced items the cost WILL come down.

Oh and note to price gougers, I am well aware that someone with enough money can post an item at a ridiculous price and then buy it THEMSELVES in order to create the illusion that people are willing to pay the high rate.

Now everyone else reading this response knows too.
  8. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Question. I have not purchased a Booster Bundle. Are there any items necessary to progression within? If so, I would 100% agree with you. If not, the items would fall under the category of "luxury items" (IMO) and if people are willing to overpay I would just quote the late great W.C/ Fields..."NEVER CHEAT AND HONEST MAN AND NEVER GIVE A SUCKER AN EVEN BREAK" :)
  9. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I was looking through the broker and saw a few things that set off my alarms.

The top 3 in this picture I remember seeing for $750 million or there abouts before the Broker was taken down.

[IMG]

And these .. people used to not be able to give these away. Now their close to $500 million o_O

[IMG]

I don't know what people are thinking. They can't be assuming that just because the broker was down a few days people have forgotten what things had been selling for?
    • Like x 1
  10. Wildcat Committed Player

server?