What about the Broker ? ^^

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HYPERi0N, Dec 18, 2019.

1. HYPERi0N New Player

Good way to fix the economy for now but ... when can we expect to see the Broker reopening ? At reset ?
    Good job guys.
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Mepps confirmed it will be tomorrow. Everything that is normally tradable will go back to that along with the broker being opened back up and players being able to sell in-game money...err...I mean trade in-game cash for items.
    • Like x 2
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
    Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

Did they fix anything?
  5. Dene Devoted Player

TL;DR - the richest are still the richest just not crazy rich :)
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

And the gold spammers will still be around......
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Clearly explained in the thread by mepps...TOMORROW!
    • Like x 1
  8. Kahryzma New Player

If they would just hire a team to cancel accounts after shouting 3 'gold' sales, that would end those quickly due to having to create characters to shout.
    I would LOVE to be on that team. I am tired of ignoring and ignoring and ignoring... it takes away from the enjoyment of the game play experience.
  9. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Go look at some of their web sites... I checked one out... prices now range from around $200 to about $2000. They're going to be out of business for a little while. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I haven't played this game in over a year and plan to return when PS5 is out. However, I just want know what happened? Is broker prices finally limited to a certain amount of cash cap?

The number one reason I stopped playing because it became too much pay to win. Doesn't matter how much you grinded or how good you were. You didn't have the in-game cash or real life cash. People come out of nowhere and are sudden better than you.

Broker cash should have been capped years ago. Things shouldn't even be over $100 million if you ask me.
  11. Solarbound Committed Player

Mepps explains everything in his "Economy Actions Taken Today" thread. All of the math is broken down as well -_-
    • Like x 1
  12. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

i womt be rude...no the broker is not capped.
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Been farming collections in Metro for a large chunk of today (EU server) - no gold sellers in the chat. :D
    • Like x 2
  14. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

I noticed that as well!!
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The broker is capped at $999,999,999 and I think player trade is capped somewhere around $2 bil.
  16. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

while you are 100% correct...I think he knew that..he was asking if it it was a lower cap!
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Heard.
  18. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

That's because you can't send money in the mail yet.
  19. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I know that. Doesn't stop the silence being enjoyable. :)