"Early Next Week" has come & gone...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ROOTE, Dec 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROOTE Well-Known Player

You missed the point of the post.
  2. ROOTE Well-Known Player

Wrong. When dealing with paying customers, a timeline is not a mistake.
    • Like x 2
  3. ROOTE Well-Known Player

Point missed.
  4. ROOTE Well-Known Player

Point missed.
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

No, I didn't.
    As Mepps statement was subject to change, I was pointing out what could cause them to keep us waiting.
    • Like x 3
  6. Mukkah New Player

1. I was being sarcastic
    2. The reply l made was to another user so maybe clarify how l missed his/her point
  7. Magnificent Loyal Player

Excellent! I was going for "quote-worthy".[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Isif Committed Player

Join the club, you know about as much as the rest of us regarding completion dates. Speculation is killing yall, isn't it?:D
    • Like x 1
  9. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

I disagree there. As a paying customer, if a company cannot give me a precise timeline then do not give me one. That way I will know how to proceed, instead of wasting my time depending on that company's timeline that will not happen. How many times have video games changed their timeline for a game release to no release date? Many times, and that has allowed people to either wait for a release date or move on to the next game to buy. It is better to be free to have a choice than to be tethered to a timeline that has a very good chance of not happening.
    • Like x 2
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I'm thinking like "if you're going to implement a change or make an announcement, it's polite to let people finish whats on their plate first." Thursday is reset day, and Wednesday is still pretty early in the week (especially to me, it's my Tuesday). So...
  11. Maxwill Committed Player

YEAH ! and they haven't even said a word ! completely mute like it's nothing ! and then they will come with sorry for the incovenience etc crap !
  12. Hraesvelg Always Right

This whole thing is why they stopped announcing things like potential new powersets, Legends toons, etc, etc, etc. People that don't understand that things can change with production, especially timelines.

I mean, would it satisfy you if Mepps popped on and said, "We didn't hit that target. This is our next target. But...maybe not."? Of course it wouldn't, especially if they miss that target. This isn't some planned update they've been working on for months. They're flying by the seat of their pants, here. Direct your ire toward the exploiters.

They need to take their time and make sure its done right.
    • Like x 7
  13. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

Maybe more com from the devs about this issue will help the community to wait patiently.
  14. Dwild Well-Known Player

It may be today...early shut down and 9 hour downtime. (And "early next week" is dependent on whether you see Monday as the 1st day of the week or Sunday...I hold with Sunday, cause that's how the calendars start the week...which makes it the MIDDLE of the week.)
  15. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I agree with hraesvelg it's not the devs at blame because broker mail ect is down it's those who exploited is why your beloved broker and mail are down atm. So any anger needs to be directed at the exploiters.
    • Like x 3
  16. Dwild Well-Known Player

Anyone definitively identified as one of the exploiters should be permanently banned to include all alts. Not just for taking advantage of the system but also for callously knee capping the rest of the players in the game, both on inflating the prices prior to the fix and making it impossible to legitimately deal with their assets.
    • Like x 2
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Only the Secret Facility drops the collection piece, so my alternates each day are on long enough to do that. Only 3 of my alternates do all the in-game content.
  18. Sexy_Shell Active Player

*sighs* paying customers deserve the use of all aspect of the game. The broker being down this long is just crazy js
    • Like x 1
  19. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

100% agree. I think it is comical to blame the DEVS for the actions of cheaters. It is like blaming the manufacturer of your TV when it is stolen by burglars.
    • Like x 3
  20. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

I get your frustration but it is also usually true that you can 'either have something done fast, or done right". We seldom get both.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.