Developers' priorities these days.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Maxwill, Dec 9, 2019.

1. nawanda Loyal Player

Personally, as a broker hound, I’m quite enjoying the break from it.
  2. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Let them take their time.

The concern is fix the economy.

Enjoy the game tho.
  3. Lugo Well-Known Player

Monster inflation has been a problem for more than a few days actually.
  4. Maxwill Committed Player

yeah few days... almost 2 weeks, 13 days...
  5. Maxwill Committed Player

yeah sure ... it's not like i have to buy stuff for feats to get more sp .........
  6. Brit Loyal Player

Unless you've already unlocked all of the non-Time Capsule feats, you do have other options to work on for skill points in the meanwhile. Try completing some raid feats, some alert feats, some PvP feats, or even some of that Legends PvE stuff that will take forever.

Unless you've already unlocked all that stuff already.

In that case, you've already got over 400 skill points, so you've maxed your in-role stat bonuses and you don't really need more skill points at all, so I can see why you might feel reluctant to log in. But then again, with or without the broker, you won't really need any more anyways.
    • Like x 2
  7. Maxwill Committed Player

what's funny? you dont know what kind of game that will be or you're a dcuo addict
  8. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

id be more inclined to be patient except 2 things..... 1)the sheer lack of updates 2)the sheer fact that the money system is down and we have to pay for access to it. at this point its been 14 days since they took it offline and despite the fact they mepps said it should be online "early next(this) week" I don't see it coming back before Christmas or even the new year so that's a month where an aspect of the game we pay for is offline
  9. Brit Loyal Player

[IMG]

We will get updates when the fix is ready. There is no point in bothering them while they're in the middle of working on it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

that's a cop out, please just save that malarkey for someone whose inclined to buy it. 2 weeks is plenty of time to be patient on a fix for an aspect of the game we pay for
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's already a very well known fact that it's not a "build your own character" typical type of MMO, so anyone looking for a "better" Superhero MMO, Avengers is most definitely NOT IT!!! It might pull a few people away for a little while, but that's it. It's definitely not real competition. Nice try tho. ;)
    • Like x 2
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Properly? I been playing it just fine and I'm premium just saying.
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

So maybe your priorities arent in order?
  14. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Also your concerns are not my concerns so dont claim they are
  15. spack2k Steadfast Player

A bit of both, my opinion is based on all the superhero games we had in the past which were hyped to challange dcuo at some point in time and failed miserable.
    • Like x 1