Fixed Disappearing League

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ultra_Kryptonian, Dec 9, 2019.

1. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I stopped playing for the night just in case any prestige doesn't get registered.
    Census data still shows the leagues being there but that info is not 100% anymore with the way it has been treated.
    Some players that I was chatting with that were in before the OP's initial post can still see the league info, motd, etc.
    But all those I talked to that just logged in or were alting all had leagues gone.
    So right now, it's in the dev's corner and I think they are all sleeping (or watching Crisis and the After show).
    • Like x 1
  2. Nodens Dedicated Player

Don't sweat it. Golden's right. This is an unintentional bug, not a planned change, and it has nothing to do with alts or how much money the members had. This has happened before, and they didn't have any real trouble getting it fixed then. We just gotta wait for the devs to start their next shift in the morning, and they'll get right on it.
    • Like x 3
  3. an81angel Well-Known Player

Thanks. I will wait and see what tomorrow brings before I have a total emotional melt down (lol).
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

There’s a league bug that makes you appear leagueless, fear not, this has happened before and if u try to join or create another league, it’ll tell u are in a league. The leagues should be perfectly safe

This happened with my hL troll just a few minutes ago
    • Like x 2
  5. Tatrasial New Player

Same here...I just created mines yesterday but it's gone.
    • Like x 1
  6. Todd798 New Player

Yeah same deal. my league/hall has seemingly vanished. Hopefully its fixed sooon
  7. Ultra_Kryptonian New Player

This was indeed a bug and a temporary one. After server reset I found both leagues were back in place. Phew!
    • Like x 2
  8. an81angel Well-Known Player

My league has also returned. Glad nobody panicked --> says the girl that had the biggest panic attack. I am relieved that everything has gone back to normal.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just confirming, this was a temporary issue where the league part of our servers went down.