Fixed Disappearing League

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ultra_Kryptonian, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Ultra_Kryptonian New Player

I've been custodian for a league that all the other players left years ago and left me in control of. Several hours earlier today I was online and everything was fine. My main and all my alts were present and I was organizing guild vaults and filling them up. I log in now and none of my characters are in a League. I can still visit the league hall and see it is there, but all of my characters are no longer a part of it. And no one else has access to my account.

I looked in the forums and don't see anything about Leagues being taken away from players if they have one but aren't currently subscribers, so I have to assume this is a bug. A fairly hefty one.
    • Like x 5
  2. Ultra_Kryptonian New Player

To add further,this was a hero league. I'm also the custodian of our villain league. And as of 5 minutes ago, the villain league was there and I changed the msg of the day as what was up there wasn't needed. I just logged back in and my villain league is gone as well.
  3. DJM GAMING Level 30

same. I just logged in and there's no options to handle league management but I'm in league chat lol
  4. an81angel Well-Known Player

I lost my league as well. I was the creator of two leagues (1 hero and 1 villain) and I put my alts in it, they have all lost their leagues. This really sucks as I just bought the league hall last week on my hero's and was about to buy it for my villains. I had put decorations in, had a great name. I am very frustrated.

I can't imagine how the long standing leagues with huge rosters, and fully decorated halls are going to feel.
    • Like x 1
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I have the same problem, May alts league is gone. League name : CrimsonGuard, Leader name : Klajoklis
  6. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Were you the leader of those leagues? I was in a league once where someone was co-leader (from before they made it just one person) deleted the league in spite. Those of my toons that had access to that hall can still go there but all they can do is just look around.

Only the top leader(s) can delete a league and what you are describing sounds like someone got pissed and deleted them.
  7. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I see replies since I posted so it sounds like a bug. There was an issue like this a while back, maybe a current fix brought it back.
    • Like x 2
  8. an81angel Well-Known Player

As I stated, my leagues (1-hero/1-villain) both of which were created by me and only filled with my alt's have vanished as well. So this doesn't fit your theory.
  9. DJM GAMING Level 30

Everyone is still in the league, it's just not showing it. I'm sure there's a hotfix in place to fix it. Good thing I bought those proficiences before this happened lol
  10. an81angel Well-Known Player

11. an81angel Well-Known Player

Just saw your new reply - disregard...
  12. an81angel Well-Known Player

Just spoke to someone in chat in game and they said that because it was a league of alts it was reset. They said I needed at least two different accounts with characters in the league to prevent the reset. Well now I am confused. My account and my boyfriends account both had characters in each league. there were a total 16 characters in each league (1-hero/1-villain). I still don't see how my leagues got reset, unless you looked at IP addresses. My boyfriend and I have different accounts, but live together so we share an IP address. I have never done anything ban-worthy. I am a lifetime-legendary member.

i have never had anything close to 10 million gold at one time on any toon. I have mostly used the broker to buy, very rarely sell. Only used the trade feature maybe half a dozen times since the game started nearly a decade ago. nothing about my account should have been flagged.

I am so pissed and disappointed that no one said anything about a reset to leagues before hand. I lost all my prestige points I just bought my league hall last week for my heros. Do you know how hard it is to buy a league hall by yourself with no other players help to earn prestige? I wanted a pure league of just my toons and my boyfriends toons.

Please look at my game history and give me back my leagues.
    • Like x 1
  13. ACLife Active Player

This cannot be true! I hope this is just a display issue that will be resolved!!\

Two leagues I have toons in are affected.
    - One is a league that is dead but I and one other still login on our toons there.
    - Second one is a more active league that has quite a few folks that still login daily.

I can only assume this is a display issue and the leagues are still there just not tied to our toons. I logged in to my toon (USPC server). Selected O for League. The "Create a league" screen popped up for me to enter in a league name. I typed in the exact name of the first league and it says I am already in that league. But the league name does not appear under my toon nor can I access the league hall. Please fix this!!
  14. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Whoever told you that doesn't know what they are talking about. I am troubleshooting a few alts in leagues that have completely vanished. These are leagues with 200+. I will post shortly..
    • Like x 2
  15. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Ok, I checked on 5 different toons of mine that were each in a different league.
    Some of these leagues have over 200 members and some were alt leagues.
    All of the toons are showing as "leagueless" upon self inspection and inspection by another player.
    I can get into the league halls but none of the amenities work and all the statuaries are empty.

I think there was a bug a while back on this I want to say a year or two?
    Cannot really remember.

Hopefully we get a dev reply on this.
    • Like x 3
  16. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

<- - - League Leader. League is legitimately "missing" atm.
    • Like x 1
  17. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

I swapped alts to discover one of my leagues is wiped, so I figure what the heck try and remake one of my old leagues. It said in chat you're already in a league, the create league UI said not in a league and waiting for "availability" . I waited until it logged out and nothing. Going to log in now, report back in a second.
  18. Nodens Dedicated Player

One of my leaguemates just asked in discord if he'd been kicked, so I logged in and found that my league is gone, too.
    • Like x 1
  19. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

I logged in and nothing. League chat tab is there. Though league management says not in a league. Maybe a new purge or clearing?
  20. an81angel Well-Known Player

I hope you are right. I'd hate to lose all my hard work simply because I wanted to have a league hall that was just a cozy couples corner.
    • Like x 1