Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Official in-game name of the Survival Mode version is Oan Charging Console:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Can we get those rings floating around Thangar as base items?
    • Like x 2
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i want a secret room as an add on/additional space to our lairs.

some presto chango base items would be fun as well.
    • Like x 3
  5. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I would like to see some sort of window like glass panes (tinted different variants would be a cool touch)...built like the sigil of protection base items. I currently use the sigils in the library door walls (acting as glass). I like that they cannot be destroyed. Makes for interesting Armories set up using those and putting Armories behind them that are still accessable.
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Can we get a Batman statue I can put next to my Superman statue? And more character, especially mentor, statues in general?
    And for base pets, how about Batcow, Golden Age Ace/Bathound, Titus, Alfred the Cat, Goliath, Comet the Super Horse, that Super Monkey, and Wonder Woman's kangaroo and tiger?
    • Like x 1
  7. Warbunny New Player

I'd like to have the five elements available for the ceiling - Sky, Space, Water, Fire, Earth. Maybe specialized for each category. Lightning, Ice, Lanterns...
    • Like x 3
  8. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Can we get Barbatos style gear set put it in a time capsule or as reward on vendor
    • Like x 1
  9. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

The holiday items this year got me thinking of some things that I would love to see as a Lantern:

1. Hard Light Walls/Barriers/Dividers
    2. Hard Light Furniture Items (Bed, Nightstand, etc.)
    • Like x 2
  10. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I forgot to add that it would be cool to see more base pets, like the following:

Dex-Starr, Streaky the Super Cat, Ch'p, etc.

As a lantern, while I enjoy having Krypto around, I'd love to see pets relevant to powers.
    • Like x 2
  11. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good afternoon
    1. All Lantern corps batteries small/large
    2. Floating power rings like on metropolis area
    3. All lantern items in open world make available to players.
    4. Base pets: all lantern pets like dexstar, batmite, gleek.
    5. Dimensional portals all in open world.
    6. Interactive base items like consoles, laser cannons
    7. More weapons base items, batman/ deathstroke gadgets
    8. Magical base items with glowing auras
    9. More theme lairs, lantern, kryptonian, alien, heaven, Olympus
    10. Base items that have animation.
    • Like x 3
  12. Ascended Well-Known Player

Oh hey that reminds me. I got a base item called "Arion's Gate" the other day, but I have no idea what it is or what it looks like, thus I don't know what alt to send it to. Anyone help a brother out?

I know this isn't the thread for it but I figured I was most likely to get an answer here.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

There are 2 versions of this item, here's an image of it, the one on the left (The one on the right is elite drop - activated)
    [IMG]

(Credit to my sis Jade who screenshot it)
    • Like x 1
  14. Ascended Well-Known Player

Wow, thanks for that super fast reply! You're the best. And thank your good Ms. Jade for the screenshot!

Already placed the item, and it fits perfectly with all the Silent School stuff I have in my wizard's base.
    • Like x 2
  15. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Could we PLEASE get the ability to put small objects like books and snowglobes on the numerous empty tables and shelves?! Why should I have to put an "ancient tome" on the ground when there's a perfectly good bookshelf with literally nothing on it right there?! And who wants to put a gingerbread on the ground next to a bunch of scattered papers, an empty bookshelf, and an ancient tome? Plus the Fortress of Solitude snowglobe is essentially a cluster of sharp, pointy spikes encased in a glass ball and the only place I can put it is on the floor! That's a recipe for disaster if I ever saw one!
    • Like x 3
  16. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Perhaps not the best choice for the base item default look, but since we always have to run to HQ for the Constantine Artifact Vendor, why not an:
    Amenity: Artifact Vendor
    Default look: The already existing Arcane Book and Podium

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

How about a Drop box to donate to the league hall that can be placed anywhere in the lair?

And a mod that lets you go to any duo, 4-player, or raid from your base teleport without having to queue for them, and an auto invite to your group to join you at time of teleport selection.
    • Like x 1
  18. Ascended Well-Known Player

I think it's time for my regular "big League Hall sized table" request. You know the drill; table large enough that a dozen (or more) people could sit around it, high-tech looking, preferably with a holographic globe floating above the center, even more preferably something we can interact with.

The devs could honestly just take the table from the Hall of Doom and make it a base item and I'd be satisfied with that.
  19. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a justice league table , a jason todd memorial case ,a goldem batman statute, an hollographic alfred ,a wall with gears ,a shiny kriptonite stone , a lazarus pit ,a green lantern battery and the batcicle and batboat
  20. Kran New Player

Mepps, You all have done an amazing job with base items I would create skins for the walls and ceiling of the bases so u can literally mix and match how you see fit. Or a painting tool where u can color u could also add colors into the game like red metal blue metal blue crystal metal bluish gold etc would be really cool. Above all please put all resouces to fixing the broker. withought the broker the game will spiral down and you will start losing players. This is a game thats been out for many years people expect stability from this game. The economy effects so much withought it people cannot sell items they have and buy items they need for feats. They will stop spending money on daybreak cash because why bother buying stabilizers to open time capsules if you cant sell the duplicate items you are getting! Please get that broker fixed asap so people can start buying and selling again. I've been a member for many many years and i love the broker. I enjoy buying and selling i think its alot of fun. Thankyou