ARE WE GETTING AN APOLOGY GIFT...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by UnboundMonarch, Dec 5, 2019.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i tried downloading it as well as the actual game. i havent been able to get my toon off brainiacs ship. i completely freeze up about 1 to 10 minutes into gameplay and i need to shut down my laptop completely. i decided not to complete the donload for the test server.
  2. thirty six Loyal Player

Sadly, I think this is more of a "this is why we can't have nice things" problem. It seems like they've probably been using all of their resources to figure out what was going on with the glitches to be able to spend time getting their new stuff fixed.

I know it's not our faults, individually, but it's probably our peers who are really to blame here.
    • Like x 3
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Seems like we got an apology raid reset :)
    • Like x 3
  4. myandria Item Storage

Foghorn Leghorn would is very proud right now..:D
  5. Dwild Well-Known Player

The Robins at the beginning of the duo aren't infinite, they just keep spawning at short intervals until you pop Batman and get out of the Oblivion Bar. You have time to heal up inside after you get out of the Bar.
    • Like x 1
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

They are infinite when it bugs out and Batman isn't there, which has been frequently.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Seeing as several people were questioning the release when it was known to be buggy, obviously they didn't care that it was bugged.

I also would have been happier with a delayed release vs buggy release. At least Metal 1 was working smoothly and Xmas just started.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  8. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

No maintenance today so that can be your apology.

Well, I don't know for sure, just not notifications in game yet and the forum doesn't say anything.

EDIT: I stand corrected, just got a world down message and can't connect. Another fine job of letting us know what's going on.
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

8AM CST is daily shutdown. Not sure where the surprise is there.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  10. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

I don't think a gift is warranted. The DLC is jus a bit shaky right now and they will fix it in (I suspect) quick order....

(Aside to Mepps. I wouldn't say "No" to a bottle of Knob Creek 100 Proof though :p :p :p....GERONIMO!)
    • Like x 1
  11. Rainnifer Committed Player

Sometimes, like what happened just then, there is no warning about the upcoming shutdown in-game. Usually when there is no warning, the shutdown is pushed back a bit later. So everyone online assumed that and was instead hit with an unsuspected shutdown.
    • Like x 1
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Gotcha...I wasn't on so I didn't realize the 'will be shut down in X minutes...' message was not popping up. Thought Tainted was just saying 'no maintenance today' referring to the fact no 'day after' hotfix was scheduled yet...like we often see the day or 2 after a new rollout. I sit corrected.

Reinheld
  13. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

My hot take: With a new open world, this is a decently sized bit of content. Content that came out 3 months after the last episode. I am constantly seeing complaints here, facebook, twitter, etc. about how long it takes for them to release new content. I hope this shows those people why they cant just crank out new content as fast as everyone wants it. When they rush it to meet the demand, there's bugs that need to be worked out.
    • Like x 1
  14. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Heppened to me last night 6 times in a row. Finally on the 7th time queing in Batman spawned and we were able to continue only to have NPC's completely missing from cut-scenes the rest of the way. lol. At least that didn't prevent us from progressing and finishing it.
    • Like x 1
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

Same here, except Batman was there on our second queue in, but there weren't any others in the cutscenes going forward. Good times, good times.
  16. Controller Devoted Player

I don't care for a gift but I'm waiting patiently for the Broker to come back.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Will we get an apology gift? Let's consult the Oracle!

*Picks up an oversized 8-Ball, shakes it up really good, then turns it over*

[IMG]

*shrugs* You pays your money and you takes your chances! ;)
    • Like x 2