Server Downtime - December 5, 2019 - Metal Part II

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 4, 2019.

1. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

the problem was test players didnt get enough testing into it to fix most of the bugs.
  2. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

Everything is seriously bugged. Cant even get the only feat in open world. nothing is working at all. plz fix this stuff Mepps
  3. Jords21 Well-Known Player

On duty missions are Tier 10 even though mepps said it was Tier 9
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Hilarious. Just earlier today in this thread I commented that there hadn't been many glitches in the past several episodes. We haven't seen massive bugs like we're seeing in Metal II for several years. That's what I get for complementing the devs, I promise it won't happen again.
  5. Aaron7K Active Player

Sorry I should have rephrased that lol I'm not stuck, I just haven't been playing any content lately, just been getting solo feats and what not that I can in the open world
  6. OVERCAP Level 30

Yeah the nth metal golem spam feat isnt even counting.
    • Like x 1
  7. El cana New Player

Hola mepps, una pregunta...si cuando un jugador comete un fallo lo baneais...que vais a hacer despues dede sacar un dlc defectuoso? Cobrando legendario a los jugadores para un contenido al que ni siquiera puedes acceder, tendremos recompensa, o simplemente disfrutaremos del mundo cerrado mientras resuelves el problema? Gracias
  8. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

It was a rushed release it seems. But this is what happens when too many people complain about the length we had Atlantis and JLD.

High Quality
    Low Price
    Fast Production

Pick TWO.

We actually only have the choice of High Quality or Fast Production, because this game is a bargain in value when it comes to time entertained per dollar spent... when you aren't going nuts with Capsules. So I hope those of you who complained so much about the slower release schedule have learned your lesson.
    • Like x 3
  9. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

really this shouldn't have been released till next year. I actually feel bad for the dev team cuz this feels rushed. and after the last few episodes BEFORE metal 1 it just feels like a massive kick to the.......... yeah
  10. Crn Well-Known Player

Bruh, at this point I think it’s safe to say that everyone would be ok with you all taking this glitchy mess off the game till it fixed. Smh.
  11. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Since I am kind of neophobic regarding newly released content I haven't yet entered any of the Metal Part 2 stuff. The above posts do not encourage me and after all I still don't feel having finished with Metal Part 1. Please do not crucify me but in my opinion 2 DLCs per year would be quite enough if the quality standard and innovation level could be raised by slowing the pace of releases.
    • Like x 3
  12. Whiteheat New Player

Yes please do that. This whole episode is like waking up Christmas morning and finding the only thing Santa left you was a pack of Ramen Noodles while your siblings got new Iphones.
    • Like x 2
  13. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

i was on test a bit...the problem is there aren’t enough people testing. Those that you see reporting on here are in cliques which leaves others on the outside trying to scrounge a group to run anything.
  14. maelona Level 30

How do you get the Christmas collection let there be flight I am not getting any drops
  15. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

they are dropping from the instance but its rare, I run 16+ characters a day and ive gotten maybe half after 3 days of running...
  16. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Just reviewed the Batscape testing feedback & no one reported this endless Robin problem. Seems really odd that no one had an issue with it on test, then it appears when Episode went live.
  17. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Ok, I was really curious as to what you meant by stuck and was hoping either to learn of a mistake to avoid when leveling new characters of to have some knowledge to disseminate to someone stuck. Actually really glad to see it's neither, game is broken enough at the moment.
    • Like x 1
  18. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I'd be bang on with that, but only if they did something to open up the older content. not walk-ins, they cause problems, apparently, but maybe a force queue option or something like that so that you could enter any duo / alert / raid below a certain tier either solo or with reduced group sizes. if they did that, & gave us two whacking great epic dlcs a year, I would be a very very happy customer, indeed.
    • Like x 1
  19. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

In some MMOs of older age there was an option to emulate a group size even if you only play solo. So you could "fake" a group size of 2 to 8 players and be able to enter certain instances otherwise only open to bigger groups.

Another already discussed option is "CR scaled instances". In those players with higher CR would face bigger threats in older content (e.g. tougher enemies) but also get source marks and / or CR relevant rewards. This would encourage people entering older content in no time I guess.

Greetings
    • Like x 1
  20. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Is the golem counter working?