Items Now Account Bound

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dead Reckon, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

Has anyone seen the post that tradable items are now temp account bound?
  2. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Specific to Episode 36, just for clarification, while we sort out some economy stuff.
    • Like x 4
  4. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

Ahh ok thank you for clearing that up.
  5. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

Mepps,

Does that include drops from the current TC? Just wondering, because I want to open some TC in hopes of getting the last few things I need. But I don't want to fill my inventory up.
  6. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Since we cannot seem to trade/mail items for several days seemingly and items became account bound, how about everyone receives a free "Additional Shared Bank Slots" token as reconciliation?

I understand some players were nasty, but the majority of us was not. My inventory will be full by the end of the day and I can't use mail or the broker to clean it out.

Regards,
    AP
  7. ALB Dedicated Player

Do those items mean the stuff towards the op items?
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yes, in addition to open world collections. And possibly base items, but I don't have one on hand to check.
  9. Tarif Committed Player

Mepps, I have quite a few items on the broker for resell, and Im concerned about what happens to items some of us have on the broker for sale when their time on broker expires since its down?
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These will be returned in the mail when we re-enable the broker.
    • Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just episode 36 items, not anything from a TC.
  12. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

13. Tarif Committed Player

Thanks for reply and answering, appreciate it.
  14. ALB Dedicated Player

Not the TC items that players bought and used to take advantage of the exploit(ik they didn't exploit) and hoarded just in case there is a money wipe, but the items, specifically the items that go towards obtaining the op waist that had nothing to do with any exploit? Why not make all items account bound?
    • Like x 1
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

He plainly said that this is temporary calm down.
    • Like x 4
  16. sheriffgoff Level 30

when will the broker be back up? further more when will we be able to trade cash again and send cash through the mail. I am paying for my membership and have spent thousands on this game and now feel like a free play player. I understand that you all are trying to fix an impossible situation and most of us appreciate it but please give us something. any kind of time line would be much appreciated. I for one will not spend one more penny unless we get some kind of clarification on these issues along with a time line of when they will be fixed and compensation for not receiving what we are paying for.
  17. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Hopefully something soon - https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ash-wipe-is-coming.306099/page-3#post-4282533

I'm not up for a wipe, would rather see restrictions put into effect for moving forward. May quit if they wipe, we've spent how much on Time Capsules for items just to have the $ we made from said items wiped?!?! I hope not and on top of all that time capsules are loot boxes - the UK hasn't given up on their investigation into them either. If my cash is wiped I'm going to raise quite the ruckus online @mepps.
  18. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Is it ok to make everything that are account bound, & allow us to put them in the league hall bank.