I was suspended unfairly

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bed, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Gigi Bear Active Player

I dont need you to believe me. I need DC to look in my account and then apologize to me. I'm not answering no more trolls. But have a nice Christmas
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you ever stop and think that maybe someone snitched on you? Or setup, however you want to look at it. I get the sense from reading other people's comments that you are not a popular person in-game.
    • Like x 2
  3. Sir Freeze Active Player

ask any of the villians who gigi is, and they will tell u who gigi is
  4. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Hate all cheaters in any way. The glitching, the speed hacks, hell they even hack the roll in lower levels loot dice roll. Seen a guy the other day won every collection piece in KCT with 96 or higher. Why? You know why Twell fruit. Many need very high price on broker.
    I earned everything. Ground BFE and CC when they were all there was I don't this crap. Good riddance to any caught I hope they perm ban you all.
  5. Gigi Bear Active Player

IPlease kindly troll someone else. I'm waiting patiently to they reinstate my account. Coming soon. :)
  6. Tsunami Strikes New Player

Ya i tried to contact Mepps i dont know how to PM him
  7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

13 days left. :p
    • Like x 2
  8. Gigi Bear Active Player

I'm made up by all lies by Villains. Villain hate me cause my money was Legit. So there just make up typical stories in there on fantasy. Which is cool.
  9. Gigi Bear Active Player

Nah. I'll be on very soon. My account easy to look at. Especially I dont trade in the game. I only buy stuff in trade mode. Most my items I put in Broker. DC be getting to me soon and you all going to be very disappointed
  10. Tsunami Strikes New Player

Can someone help me contact Mepps i put in a ticket i got an email back saying they are looking into my account.... Ok fine please do..... I was suspended also me and my husband. We have been playing since 2012 and have alot of stuff and 36 toon between the both of us alls we did was split all our money between all of our alts so if and when they do a money swipe we would have cash on all our toons... We have never exploited cash we play everyday and grind and pay. We are not cheaters nor did any other trade with ANY other than our own Toons. Please Mepps look into this.
  11. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

The heroes don't like you either. But I suppose that as a demented troll you are completely happy with that.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Not trolling, it was a legitimate question. I've been falsely temp banned myself some months ago so I sympathize with your situation if you are innocent.
  13. BumblingB I got better.

There's an awful lot of assumptions going on in this thread. On all sides. I've not been playing due to personal real world issues (and the fact I _HATE_ DC Metal) but I poked my head in to read up on what's going on.

Let us hope that what they are doing now is not the only thing they do. There has been too many things happen over the life of this game that basically ruined any semblance of a healthy economy. (Which really promoted money purchasing from bots.)

If they could actually do something effective, the premium money cap would not be a problem. But they waffle a lot and sometimes too soft when it comes to fixing things. If this is all they do, then it doesn't fix anything.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Like x 1
  14. Gigi Bear Active Player

I'm not discussing this here. I'm here to get reinstated. Dont worry. I,ll be on soon.
  15. Gigi Bear Active Player

Oh ok. I just thought you was trolling me like the others. They spend half there day thinking about me and matty. But I'll be happy to answer your question if you type it.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Several accounts have been released pending further review. The latest information will be in the thread in announcements.
    • Like x 2
  17. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

First off i would like to thank mepps. First for opening the thread i made under the new name thisisbu11. Thank u very much. Second, mepps thank u if ur the one who read my ticket and reinstated my acct.

Next i would like to thank the small few who supported myself and others who may have been falsely punished.

Last i would like to shame all of u who lumped everyone who got punnished togeather and didnt wait for the facts to come out. Its innocent until proven guilty not the other way around. U all should he ashamed of yourselves.

Ill give u the same benefit of the doubt proxy gave me. You've shown yourselves to be terribel people here. U may not be terrible people in real life, but i highly doubt it.
    • Like x 3
  18. Samantha Christiano Active Player

Mind me, but always be aware of that devs do investigate the player logs, tells, trades.
    I'm saying this to those who knows they are guilt and trying to play innocent.
    Its like stealing something knowing theres cameras around and still deny it. But those that are false banned, Mepps said to make a support ticket. Meaning the developer team is also open to more player logs history investigations.
    Also mind me, just my opinion, usually the guilt will act out for innocence.The innocent stays calm as to what mepps did annouce is to make a support ticket for more open further investigation. So there's no need to bash the devs.

Also keep in mind that it's not a good idea to disclose anything the support team had said in response, and or if they haven't responded.
    It just makes us look more guilty in a way.
    Best to not speak about this issue and just keep it to support tickets and keep it to yourselves.
    • Like x 1
  19. Proxystar #Perception

Oh you made it out huh, good for you ;)
  20. Sunshine254 Level 30

Well have faith you'll get your account back my husband finally did this morning......
    • Like x 3