I was suspended unfairly

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bed, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Marek Committed Player

Because its basically the same problem. Your thread and the one it was merged with .... same issue
    • Like x 1
  2. Gigi Bear Active Player

Think that troll words will get to me. I play DC on other account. Plus I wont play on my main anyway with no broker, no trades. I'm not missing nothing but to chat. So yes. I'll see you in the chat room tonight
  3. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Apparently people aren't reading other threads and commenting in the first thread of a similar/related subject, instead they're all making new threads. Although yours was special and heartfelt.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Be thankful it was not just outright deleted.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  5. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

Even murderers and rapists caught on tape claim to be innocent all the time.

Money glitches have been around for years. If one takes advantage of the glitches be it direct or indirect; one is still guilty of taking advantage of said glitch. If I know in my core that a cheap piece of cosmetic isn't worth 10Billion, and i sell it for that price; then i am guilty of feeding the glitchers and destroying the in game economy. I have no one to blame but myself when caught and thrown in prison.
    • Like x 6
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Very true
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Sorry You KNEW A Money Glitch was happening..yet YOUR Prices Skyrocketed to TAKE ADVANTAGE of the Flooded Money.

You are GUILTY so Just Let It Gooooo
    • Like x 5
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Also Buying ALL Neons for 2 Bill Then Flipping them for 15+Billion...Yea You Helped the Problem
    • Like x 5
  9. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

What is a "Chester" and why is it bad to be called one when you play the game to the economy level? And why is it funny? Like funny ha ha?
    • Like x 2
  10. mhead11 New Player

If you sold anything for 1 bil+ i have 0 sympathy for you.
    • Like x 6
  11. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Honestly, I think if people are selling items outside of the broker to avoid the cap that the broker has in place, that may be a gray area in terms of if it's a violation or not, but I wouldn't feel bad about someone getting banned for it. Someone randomly decided that they needed to sell a Neon Chroma for more than what is allowed on the broker, and people decided to run with it and get greedy. What's happening here is basically looting during a flood, and then wondering why you got arrested. There's a max on the broker for a reason. Don't get greedy.
    • Like x 1
  12. Spaztard1 New Player

Iv been suspended and never have large amounts of money i get it from onmi drops etc. and have to spend it on time capsule collections to get the sp,beyond the sp i dont care for the cosmetics,6 years i know how to grind it out buy low sell high etc. Get rid of sp in time capsules. Never used glitches hacks gokd sellers etc,Bans ridiculous
  13. Gigi Bear Active Player

I have a good feeling I'll be free today. 98% my stuff I put in broker. I never trade in DC. My account should be a quick one for them to look at. Especially 98% on my items go in Broker. When I trade I usually give people stuff for free.
  14. Sir Freeze Active Player

and still that person wonders why he/she was suspended, the same with mattsuper hope he and gigi two stay banned
    • Like x 2
  15. Belthazur Dedicated Player

sorry but LOL you Killin me
    Such a BS Artist
    • Like x 2
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

17. mhead11 New Player

All the people banned "unfairly" were directly contributing to the broken economy...good riddance
    • Like x 1
  18. mhead11 New Player

Lol acting like your not in the wrong at all
  19. Spaztard1 New Player

And from all iv seen on you tube seemed to be on the us server,im on EU server
  20. chrisjbnba New Player

Not saying Mepps is a lying or anything but I haven’t played the game in months and I logged on when I heard about the drama and my account was suspended. Not that I care because again I haven’t played in months, but I think some bans were wrong Lmao.