Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

In future episodes please, and i mean PLEASE

Don't make us go back to Gotham again! Or at least for a long time.

• Like x 7
  2. L T Devoted Player

I almost get the impression that you're getting tired of Gotham City.
    • Like x 2
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Don't worry, next episode we will be going to daytime Gotham.
    • Like x 2
  4. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

i wanna see lobo in the game :(
    • Like x 1
  5. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

hard to keep the kid on the farm after theyve seen gay Atlantis...time for whole new maps again...
    • Like x 1
  6. Marih New Player

I totally agree on this! I want to see Lobo too.
    Maybe with a little reference to the Series "Krypton", where he called Seg-El all the Time Segel^^
  7. Luke® Level 30

I think they need to stop using the open world so repetitively like there are so many Gotham's and Metropolis places its confusing.
    • Like x 1
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

We need night time Metro; and a Legion ep would be perfect for that. The clear, starry sky for the space traveling team.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dwild Well-Known Player

Yeah we do have about 30 different Gothams out there (or it seems so.) From the Amazon Green Gotham and then the Gotham Underworld with the Sins, E3 Gotham (when the sun actually appeared to shine on the city for a while), JLD Gotham, Metal Gotham. I was looking at the post for Metal 2...seems they have environments from Atlantis, Thanagar, the Watchtower etc. (Poor Metropolis that only seems to get used during Seasonals...and even that doesn't happen in the Halloween Seasonal. Was kinda hoping Metal 2 would have some events happening in Metropolis....I mean Metal is hitting the whole world, not just Gotham. Metropolis has Park zones and the suicide slums and the prison, Chinatown...its not like only Gotham has special zones.
  10. Tykes Rule Level 30

But, Metal WAS Daytime Gotham :p