Episode 33: Atlantis...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Littlejaytee16, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

I'm a returning player on the Nintendo Switch, slowly building up my CR (actually, it's quite a rapid process these days) and making my way through old content. This past week I got up to CR 241 and was able to go into Episode 33: Atlantis.

I have to give credit where credit is due... this is a pretty damn amazing episode. I was blown away as soon as I got in... new open world area... new movement while in that area... the sound effects... it's just such a breath of fresh air compared to previous episodes.

I'm having so much fun that I've stopped doing my Metal Gotham event dailies to bolster up my CR. I just want to take my time in Atlantis and level up slowly via the dailies in this episode. Well done!
    • Like x 8
  2. Eve YouTuber

I agree with you there. Loved Atlantis, it was so new and refreshing. I love the swimming movement as well. The open world is just breathtaking. On duty content is also amazing. P.S a little spoiler, in part II of Metal we will get to swim again for a short time while fighting the drowned ;) So you will get to experience it again in the new content!
    • Like x 2
  3. Lugo Well-Known Player

After 20 Gotham/CC DLCs, the bar is so low that flying wait no I mean swimming around in Atlantis is a breath of fresh air.

does look cool though
  4. Crn Well-Known Player

Don’t be like that, Atlantis was a great DLC. I can’t recall anything in that DLC being repurposed.
  5. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Well, my movement is acrobat, so it's nice to know what it's like for flyers.
  6. Lick Of Frost Active Player

When my wife and I came back to the game it was during Atlantis and we were impressed with the map, nice, big and original. I think they did a pretty good job with it and I hope they will continue to make new maps in the future