Time capsule collections all about gone.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsavorentless, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Now wut happens?

Now people will have a hell of a time getting these collections.
  2. AV Loyal Player

That's just how it be. The TC economy is the inverse of the normal content economy; there's a sweet spot shortly after a new TC hits where price hit close to their lowest due to everyone opening a bunch early on, then they general go back up a bit and you have to camp the broker for a while. Took me months to finish some of the collections I needed when I got back to the game.
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Are these just the top rare collection piece(s) or any and all time capsule collection pieces, the low rung/common ones?
  4. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Most of the time capsule collections are gone cuz of the money glitch.
    • Like x 4
  5. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

New TC hasn't been out more than 2 weeks though. Typically you could still get the rarer collections on the broker for around a month. The ultra rare collections aren't on the broker anymore because they're selling for more than they can be listed on the broker because the economy is broken right now.
    • Like x 1
  6. Shellheart76 Active Player

I'm out of the loop. What's the money glitch?
    • Like x 1
  7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

If the devs were smart, they would/should have temporarily shut down the AH and disable trades until further notice. I would disable trades permanently anyways.
    • Like x 1
  8. BLK Well-Known Player

zzzzzzz there is no money glitch. Just accounts that had it from the 1st one are now active again.
  9. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

LOL that's right keep that head buried in the sand
    • Like x 3
  10. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

Cap wallets at 100 million
    Reduce all wallets to 50 million
    Cap broker at 100 million
    Cap trade at 100 million
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

No reason because people will demand rl money for items and you know it. Against tos or not ppl will still do it
  12. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Well people came to the forums and complained about a so called glitch. Thus, most sellers will now hold until they see what happens. Epic fail. The cryers plan backfired.....
    • Like x 1
  13. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

I care? Broker and economy won't be broken.
  14. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I was even trying to find your old video when you broke down the first money reset, only the OG's remember
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

It will be broken lol