what new artifacts combos are you aiming for after metal part 2 drops?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gemii, Nov 26, 2019.

1. gemii Dedicated Player

me personally. 120 is the max ill be getting any of these new arts up too for now when they release.

Controller - Nothing ill add

Electric Healer - Im interested in pairing The orb, Transformation card & Page of destiny. Orb is a bursty heal, page of destiny is a bursty heal, and then you have the transformation for more crit heals. all 3 seem to fit a bursty heal like electric if you ask me.

Fire tank-.. i dont know. Mystric symbol, Refractor and i think the transformation card goes very well with fire i might try it out but maybe not but i think it would go well with fire tanking even though its technically not a tank artifact.

Dps Prec Alt.. this is tricky so i dont know

Venom Wrist
    Grim book
    Transformation card

or

Venom
    Eye of Gem
    Transformation card

i think your prec stats drop to much with this one? but if you have a heal constantly spamming their eye of gemini for your supercharge build up it could be interesting. What your getting out of this is 5% extra precision from your gemini being at 200, a damage boost from your supercharge and then extra crits from the
    transformation card.

or

Venom
    sparring
    horus

idk theirs alot of ways you can go.

These are the new artifacts btw (posted before by another poster)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

I've got my eye on the Transformation Card. I've got a lot of Nth Metal I've been holding onto, so when that comes out I should be able to get it up to at least Rank 80.
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Not a single one.

Thankfully they did not implement a new Tank Artifact. Since I mainly only DPS solo's, duos, and alerts I'm not going out of my way to make my DPS set-up stronger for that content. My 200 Grimorium, Gemini, and 160 Solar Amplified will do just fine.
  4. L T Devoted Player

The Transformation Card is really, really good for both DPS and Healers. If you're a Healer class, you can level one artifact and cover both roles. The net effect of this card is like having a 2500 cost supercharge ability that costs nothing to use, doesn't take up a load out spot, and is always active. This is an absolute winner.

The Strategist Card seems to proc about once every 7 or 8 Crits. That's not a lot-- about once every 30 attacks. But if you pair it with the Transformation Card it becomes pretty good. If you have a supercharge that increases your crit chance like nature or Rage or Mental, run with the critical chance head mod, and/or run with a controller who uses the claw artifact that boosts your crit chances, it can be very powerful. Pets don't trigger it, so (maybe) ditch robot sidekick for your long range dot. Could be interesting especially for Mental DPS who use psychic prison with its 12 hits every 6 seconds.

La Mort does for your finisher what the Solar Amplifier does for Heat Vision. If you already have the Solar Amplifier Leveled, you may want to skip this one. If you're tired of playing like a Kryptonian, this is the artifact for you.

Page of Destiny is pretty good. You'll have to work to get the safety net heal active on the group members you want though. For the most part it's better for protecting the idiot DPS in your group who gets stuck in the big pool of lava than for saving a countered tank, but it can definitely save a raid.

Need to retest the Gem of Horus with the latest changes, but it definitely looks to be part of the new meta for precision DPS.
  5. Isif Committed Player

Unfortunately, some things look better on paper than they do in practice. May take them to 80 to see how the artifacts act, crunch some numbers and make a decision. Don't think that I'll rewrite any main loadouts this time around. Could be wrong though.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm interested in the Transformation Card for my fire tank and that's it.
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

u would sacrifice dom and health, not a good trade if u ask me.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

How do you know what I'm trading out?
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

I dont know, i assume a real tank artifact
    • Like x 1
  11. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

[IMG]
    How indeed!?!?...
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Well don't make assumptions and mind your own business.
  13. spack2k Steadfast Player

dont post on forum and i wont reply , deal?
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No. Ignored.
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

It was rather presumptuous of the guy to think you'd actually have an effective build instead of picking artifacts based on the color of their effect or if it fits with your character's theme or if you can hum the name of the artifact to your favorite melody or whatever whack criteria you might be using, LOL.
    • Like x 1
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

even better
  17. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I do want to try La-Mort Card but not sure if I want to invest into a new artifact.
  18. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Personally cuz the stats def not trying la mort it's doooooookie Doo doot.

Trans is up in the air for me. Def if we get a 4th slot.

The most leveled one will be gem though.
  19. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

the problem with the transformation card is it will get u knocked much easier. U can't do dmg if ur dead. Survivability is always number one before dmg. U will be number one on the hate table with this artifact. Just remember u lose 21% healing out and if the healer is wearing it aswell that number is doubled. Good luck not being the first to get ko'd.
  20. Perdition Committed Player

LOL! I would read that artifact description again if i were you. It decreases healing OUT, not healing you receive.
    Even when a healer uses this artifact, he/she would have lower base heals, but stronger crit and crit mag heals. Same goes for the dpsing side. Lower base dmg, higher crit dmg and crit rate. This is a very good artifact and will increase dps and heals out by a descent amount.

An example: if the DPS is using this, it would not affect the heals he would receive (healing in) from the healer.

Example 2: If the healer does run this artifact, then the players who would receive the heals (healing out) from the healer would see lower base heals, but higher crits and more often.