Things I like to see in Leagues & League Halls

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Eve YouTuber

Some things I would love to see added to League Halls, making them more unique and more useful.

1. More bank slots for League Banks
    2. Different locations
    3. League Missions (That every member need to contribute certain amount of X Prestige by killing X enemies
    or farming X stuff) so league has to work together to earn certain items (Can be base items league limited time styles, etc)
    4. League Event (Need at least 8 members to participate) that every month there's a boss teleporter opens
    up in league hall and the league has to defeat it. And based on DPS and most health taken down (Boss will be really hard to take down) and all there will be league boards that show the best leagues that taken the bosses down.
    Or just a personal league board that shows the champions of the month that did the event and contributed the most.

It would help get leagues to work more together not just towards prestige but for certain goals and all.
    You can add your thoughts in comments & things you would like to see.
    • Like x 8
  2. dresserball Dedicated Player

I just want a way to spend some prestige and bigger limits on base items in the league hall.

Leagues should find a way to create togetherness. My league does this by running weekly raids, talking through voice, base and costume competitions, doing seahorse and gorilla races together. Just to name a few.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

That's why I think event boss for leagues can be beneficial, so you can like spend prestige on limited time stuff in a vendor in the league hall, like base items and pets and styles, you can earn more prestige by defeating the boss too, etc. Yeah my league also talks in voice chat and there's always good time, we run content together (they brought me back into PvP as well), so I'm really just giving out ideas how to make it more fun. What if you had a mission of (As villain, for example) to collect something in gotham or kill 50 bounties to get prestige and buy from that very vendor, and the more prestige the league have the more expensive stuff the league can get.

More bank slots, more unique base items that are intractable. Maybe different location completely, a Hall of Justice League Hall type.
    I think it could also bring the league together to hit a certain goal to get a special reward. Earn 30,000 Prestige, earn a special Poster,
    Hit 300,000, Earn a special accessory, etc.
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Change the League Event to a scalable group size (1, 2, 4, 8) and sure.

I don't think one should restrict access to a league event based on small league size.
    • Like x 3
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

adding to your list a bit

1. teleporters... at present the only place a league member can warp to from the hall is to the Watch Tower/ Hall of Doom. (aside from using the warp feature on the Maps. How hard could it be to stick the same telepad as in individual lairs and let all league members warp to the same locations they have the pad in their lair set to grant them access to travel?

2. Better set up for R+D Okay so the Hall has work stations but no access to the R+D vendor, or the Broker. Its pretty much a useless feature if you need to either run to HQ or back to your own lair to grab anything you need but don't have in your inventory.

also would not hurt if ALL those amenities were located close together... Save a good deal of time racing from one end of the hall to another to get things done.
    • Like x 3
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd like to see some functional upgrades like teleporters that work off either your personal teleporter mods or mods that can be installed in the League generator. The ability to donate the broker amenity or have it just added like RnD and Mail are already. A respec machine down by the sparring bots (again either by default or it can be donated by a member). A few league statues that are solo members, so maybe you can set one to 'most prestige earned, highest CR or Most SP' or just select a member to be in the center hall or other location. The ability to add cash to the league bank (although I'd guess if they can't do it for the account shared bank, that one is a pipedream). Really the ability to have any or all of the base amenities in the league hall would be great....donated or just there is fine.

The league event/missions sound cool too, but there would be a lot of odd variables with those that might prohibit implementing...like can you hire mercs to join the league, run the missions then post up inflated numbers/times? Or if someone drops mid mission, can you replace them (assuming no other league members are available) or are you then running short or having to re-start the run?

Of course there is always the time honored request for the ability to place more items or to have more 'league sized' items...but that's out there most weeks on different threads already.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Well I think missions should be open world missions so if someone logs off and comes back later it should be fine to continue,
    maybe 1 mission has to be group mission or something, so can't drop until finished. Boss can have a lot of health then you log in every day and get to fight him to a certain point and continue till you finish the boss at the end of the month or something. At boss you should be able to replace players that drops off, nonetheless. Has to be league mates though, cause none league member can't help a league
    in their missions.
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I agree with TechWarrior, It would be nice to have teleporters and a Broker. I would also like to see the amount of items we can put in a given area increase to more then 80. Also I would like to see the donation box in our base. I like idea that Zoe has about League events and I was thinking maybe we could earn prestige in those events, ect
    • Like x 2
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Although some Players might get upset when/if their League is not capable of finishing the League Event, i really like the Idea of League Missions if they get scattered randomly over all Dlc's.
    Another Thing to add is to "clean up" the Locations in wich base items can be placed in the current League halls (it should
    at least
    be symmetrical - not like: left wall "make me Pretty" / Right wall "nah not Feeling like i need some decoration").
    • Like x 1
  10. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

^This was the original plan. At SOE Live it was mentioned that there would be specific Daily League missions that would directly contribute to prestige. The console in the control room of our League Halls would have new missions everyday. I have been waiting for this for so very long. I hope this gets implemented at some point. Leagues really need this.
    • Like x 2
  11. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Interesting suggestions ma'am. I agree on that we need to plunk up the courge to improve our leagues. It might revive some dead leagues which have plenty of members out of use.
    Nowadays leagues are too useless, so are league halls, I suppose fighting a boss, (not necessarily a giant Man-Bat or Robot or Cyclop) in our league halls would be really thrilling.
    In the other hand, league halls are a disaster already, to take into account, there are no league members' rooms (not necessarily for each member, just as decoration, a few number of rooms), I personally am sick of all these statues messing around in the league halls to bits. What is the point of all these which are usually related to a few number of members, who are like everything-maxed out!
    Most of the times, leaders abuse league banks to only their own use and their other characters and do not give permission to other people at all, what I'm trying to say is the only option "ON" is "Add to league bank #x". There must be at least the first bank slot for use of everyone.
    After that, as you mentioned these locations are NOT fair enough, we do need some of the most common ones, like city and tower. And also ceiling is too high, which means we need larger base (league) items.
    Please note that, options such as League-Hall locations and League-Hall lairs are not necessarily supposed to be available for members (All Access), and they've got to be purchased through the MP similar to Movement Styles.
    Thank You.
    • Like x 1
  12. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

don't group the same amenities together, spread out the mail, bank, donate, ... so you can do what you want where ever you are and not have to move all over the place to get it done.
    • Like x 5
  13. Eve YouTuber

These are also great ideas.
  14. Phokus Active Player

I just want to have multiple league halls, since justice league has the watch tower and the hall of justice. I also want to be able to install amenities, and more base items.
    • Like x 1
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'd like to see more league halls and lairs incorporated into instances.

increase the item cap
    we need a nice "amenity area". as it is the only thing i use my hall for is decorating.
    • Like x 2
  16. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Unfortunately the people who were spearheading that effort haven't been with SOE and then DBG for a long time. They set down a foundation and a bit of a framework... but never put the walls in, floors down, etc.
  17. myandria Item Storage

To add to your list:

1. I would like a toggle option to remove the statue podiums and be able to decorate in their stead; to me, they are taking up valuable base decorating space.

2. Access to some of the HQ/Safehouse vendors in the League Hall, such as a Booster Gold Machine (instead of Booster Gold himself), the Quark Vendor, a Constantine Machine (instead of Constantine himself), a Loyalty Vendor Machine, Broker, Personal/Shared Bank and R&d Vendor amenities and teleporters that allow members to go to Safehouses, Metropolis and Gotham at the least. A League Hall should entice members to visit and use it more often than the HQ, as league members should want to connect and communicate with each other in a more comfortable and controlled environment. What is the point of paying all that Prestige to obtain a League Hall when your league members have little reason to even visit it?
    • Like x 1