Gadget Loadout Help

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Stardazer, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Stardazer Committed Player

Hey friends,

I've been really wanting to switch to Gadget DPS (and eventually troll), but I've been hearing how it's doesn't have a viable range loadout. I watched some videos on YouTube and even there I can't find any mid-range/range loadouts which worries me about playing in the new raids. I prefer to go Might since I don't have any Precision artefacts and mods atm.

Would someone be willing to provide suggestions on a range loadout that still does decent damage? I don't care about being OP DPS, just want to do well.

Thank you. :)
  2. Stardazer Committed Player

Any help please? :)
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I dunno if this is necessarily a good rotation or not, but the one I use is

Cryo Foam. Gausse Grenade. Sticky Bomb. Fear Gas. Paralyzing Dart. & then whatever Supercharge ( or shield ) you want.

like I say, I don't know if it's considered any good or not, but it's always done the trick for me. well, not always. since the refiddle.
  5. Gro Level 30

Gadgets Range (Might): Multi Target: Turret Up! - Gauze Grenade to Fear Gas to P-dart - Stealth to Heat Vision (w/solar amp artifact) - repeat
    Single Target: Turret up! - GG to FG to Pdart - Tazer pull X 3 - FG - Tazer pull X 3 repeat.

Surprisingly easy, and powerful. Higher level artifacts add tons of damage.
  6. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

you have 2 PI interacting shields...look them in the eye as they go bloodless...really...every time this thread pops up i say the same thing...get your shields add some Dom go melee...you want to keep blue lay mines while your turret scamps about your feet...little energy used bangbangbang...use EMP...AoE PI interacting...takes a moment...why wouldnt you...really...id like to see that " Top 10 Reasons not to use EMP"...i bet that list would be as funny as any Letterman would read ...photon beam ...i have said this for about 5,6 years now...is one of the most effective finishers in the game...and they are FINALLY creating a artifact to make finishers even MORE useful...who knows...also Gadgets really lends itself to using Precision DPS...if that matters