When Enough is Enough with the Game Crashing Devs?!?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Nov 13, 2019.

1. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I crash more in raids on a 2nd boss or first and also alerts and if your not in a formed group omfg smfh it's the most annoying thing.
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

I often crash at the beginning of a login, shortly after all those pop up-screens that keep stacking. Those really mess the game up upon login and they need to take another look at that and make some readjustments if they're not going to remove it all together.

Who the hell wants to have the welcoming screen popping up twice, aswell as having the marketplace automatically load up in the middle of it all, with another pop-up of whatever the latest is??! Insanity...
    • Like x 2
  3. CrimsonWizard713 New Player

I love operations for the simple fact of being able to leave via on duty menu. Saving time if you are somewhere not on the warp menu, and not having to waste time watching cutscenes.

However with this constant long loading screens leading to error message about the world being down has made the BB alert a major pain. Fight 2 bosses get to the portal to go to oa. Just to get an error message. Forcing you to have to rerun 1st and 2nd boss again and again. Until you are lucky enough to actually get past the long loading screen/error message, and finally get into oa.

Please look into this, as operations have become a pain to run. Hoping you dont get screwed out of your progress and have to rerun.