Welp...they didnt listen to us

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jay Smeezy, Nov 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

The next episode’s OP BELT will be collection driven! Guess i’m not completing this one either!
    • Like x 9
  2. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Rare collection gonna be over a bill for the first month and a half
    • Like x 4
  3. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Yeah i give up caring about that anymore along with the new neon. I have disposable income. But I'm done dropping it at the rate others do. Im not buying materials that just came out and op collections for billions. The tipping point has been reached. All you have now is glitched money, dupes, and people who buy from cash sites running the economy. And with people opening 500 and getting nothing? All set. Out of every 10 people with billions id say 2 or 3 actually made it legit. Just a hunch.
    • Like x 15
  4. Brit Loyal Player

/shrug. Just means I'm not doing this one. On the slim chance the collection actually drops, I'll sell it on the broker.
  5. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Just as an example how out of whack the economy is. When the first ever material. Cosmic. Dropped. I spent around 40 mil at the time in game cash to buy it when it was new. Now. 2 billion for the new material? No. Just no.
    • Like x 8
  6. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

This one? The current one and ones before JLD were collection based. The JLD method was the best for us. All the new system does is masquerade as the JLD one making the player think they're earning and leveling something when its just the same collection system as before. They just added a middle man.
    • Like x 15
  7. AutoBot Rage Active Player

Agreed CC, with my time being limited already this way of getting OP items completely took me out obtaining then now. Plus another set of Artifacts and Augments....no thanks.
    • Like x 1
  8. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

It's sad to say. But. I use to chase the carrot and want to be uber competitive. Wanted to be at the top. But now. What you have to put in to achieve that. It just isnt worth it anymore. I cant justify it. Now i play the game and i care less and that's the only way i find it fun anymore which is good but sad its at this point. Ill still try to get my artifacts up and level and all that. But when i see people with level 200 artifacts like 3 of em already and people selling OP collections and brand new time cap items for billions i stop and say you know what im all set. Ill get it if i get it if not great. Sad reality. Unless you are Insanely lucky or put in a massive amount of cash you just arent going to be at the top. Not while that top is relevant.

Yes the game has to make money and I'll happily support it. Just not at this rate anymore.

Oh and i play probably more than the average person and my artifacts arent any where near 200 on any of them. I only have 2 to 160 on my main role. All my dps ones are around 120. Good luck to anyone wanting to play dual roles at the top and alts on top of that.
    • Like x 3
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

No it's not the economy that's out of whack it's the drop rates that are .
    • Like x 5
  10. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Drop rates for rare items have always been bad. The real issue is the fact these items are going for the prices and why that is.
    • Like x 3
  11. Rainnifer Committed Player

It may well be both. I used to be one of those people who told others that it's still possible to work with such an economy, that they can sell things and build their money up to buy what they want. At this point I have to say I no longer agree with what I said. A very new item immediately being worth 1 billion or more is just insane. The rich are getting richer, they are no doubt the ones buying the chromas that appear on the broker just to trade them for twice that value while the rest of us have to rely on luck and real money if we ever want such an item.

EDIT: I realize this message fits better in one of the other threads but it's all the same. Low drop rates and economies let loose.
    • Like x 3
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

So easy money
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

For the super lucky. For the rest of us it's just pushing us away from caring about this sham of a game.
    • Like x 13
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Touche
  15. zor ile Well-Known Player

it won't be the first and last.? I want to know why it seems this time of year they just slam us with year sales and new capsules, I know yall gotta eat but sheesh and something has to be done with that horrid drop rate of that neon mat seriously..... please lol...….
    • Like x 1
  16. Raven Roth Committed Player

Because that was the so well received this DLC. :)
  17. SekretVillain Loyal Player

They went back to collections because. . . Replays drive.
    • Like x 4
  18. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Well i guess they don't want me to play anymore, I been playing since 2010 - 2011.
    • Like x 4
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

Metal Part 1 became a big disappointment to me largely because of the bugged droprates and insane costs on the collections. I've skipped the OP Neck as I can't just bring myself to go up and waste that much cash on one OP-item that will be replaced by another Neck-piece in the near future. Neither do I have the time or interest to drop my usual playtime that I spend running relevant content just to play Stockbroker Online to be able to chase ridiculous price tags that shouldn't even exist.

I will do the same with the upcoming OP Belt if it follows down the same droprate-sewer as the OP Neck did.
    • Like x 8
  20. The Goat Level 30

The silver lining is that these op collections outed like half of the people in the league Ive been in for the past year for buying money from gold seller sites, which led to myself and all the other legit anti-cheating people quitting the league and starting a new league where it wont be tolerated. They lost all their best players across all 4 roles b/c of it so I hope it was worth it for them.
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.