Glimmer/Sin wings

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raptim, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Raptim Well-Known Player

I'd like to see the female version the same size as the male version. The female version is quite a let down imo.
    • Like x 7
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

This. All of my characters are female - I want the wings to be the same size.
    • Like x 3
  3. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

I actually noticed multiple players comment about this in the Watchtower over the past week.
  4. Kestral Committed Player

It gets worse when you realize the largest wings for a female character are the "small bird wings"...
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The wings are small on females to avoid clipping issues. This was brought up when Wings of Sin came out in 2017, it was brought up again when the Glittery Wings came out earlier this year. They are not going to change them.
    • Like x 5
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

:( [IMG]:(
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

And yet I seem to remember that they have also said that they won't worry about clipping because if a player is concerned about an item clipping, then he has the choice to not use that item. Seems that only applies if it isn't a wing, and isn't on a female character.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You could ask Meg or Mepps directly.
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Nah, no need. I'm fairly certain it was Mepps who said it, and I'm sure you're right when you say they're not going to change them.

Would be nice if they let us decide what level of clipping is acceptable on our characters.
  10. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

We have hawk wings, which incidentally, no one complains about the clipping on. It would be nice if they could at least bump the size of these wings up to match it.
    • Like x 1
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Speaking personally, I stopped using the Hawk Wings once the Wings of Sin (and the variations based on it) became available for my two winged female characters. Why? Because the clipping bugged me and I think the newer Wings look better.

That and I've never had a problem with the wing size on female characters.

But I've always been something of an outlier on more than a few things, so take that as you will. :D
  12. Nogreen Active Player

I have asked for this before and i did explain that the Bird wings are bigger than these on females and i doubt they change anything.
  13. Swamarian Committed Player

You may, but I don't. Small sprite women get small bird wings, even if they select hawk wings. It's been something like 5 years since they changed it and I'm still bitter.
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The 'Sheeda' wings are huge....MP wing style I think. I'm guessing you mean moving/flapping wings though? Sheeda are fixed I believe.

Reinheld