Time Capsule 16... NEW STYLE?!?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jamiejacket, Nov 8, 2019.

1. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Who wants to play the guessing game?

I would love to see a Classic Superboy style, but probably won’t get that. My guess is Murder Machine (another Dark Knight style prior to Part 2). What do you guys think?
    • Like x 1
  2. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I would say it's possibly MM or Dawnbreaker, but they may have those in Metal Part 2.
    Would love to see the new Raven design as a TC gear but maybe they keep the Dark Multiverse going with Lois Lane Eradicator inspired gear?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. the solowing Steadfast Player

Hopefully nothing. Just sell the damn set
    • Like x 7
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Chance of a Barbatos style:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Brit Loyal Player

I'm going to take a wild guess that Barbatos will be the Tier Gear set in Metal II. Personally, I feel that Dawnbreaker, while cool, is too similar to existing slimlines and Lantern gear. They have taken measures in the past to ensure that Time Capsule gear specifically does not have a similar equivalent available through other measures.

Considering that Murder Machine is a Batman version of Cyborg, and we just got a Cyborg suit in the Titans Episode that would probably be similar, I'm going to guess in the other direction. I believe Time Capsule 16 is going to have Devastator be the style set, with various slots being the spikey Doomsday-esque infection. We didn't get a Doomsday-esque suit with the Doomsday Episode (got Lobo instead that time), and there is nothing else like it in the game. We have the Iconic Doomsday Back Spines, and otherwise nothing in any other slot. So Devastator seems like the most probable choice, in my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Murder machine looks no different then dresdon 7 or the cyborg set that just came out,, ill be extremely disappointed if it really is based on him.

2020 i hope we stay as far away from gotham and metro as possible..
    • Like x 1
  7. Wzlinnkk54 Active Player

Im hoping for a Drake or Nightwing set, Nightwing for metal or Drake because its new.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We got a Tim Drake style in Teen Titans episode, Armored Detective. We have a Nightwing style already, Gotham Knight.
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

kinda hoping its not anything related to metal considering this dlc has mostly negative feedback & we are getting another metal dlc right after this 1 is gone. would be nice to have even a sliver of content based on something outside metal left in 2019
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

Lol, I mostly just remembered Murder Machine as the Batmobile I had to Google to remember it had a biped form. Personally I didn't find Metal that memorable so I don't remember a ton but weren't there Nth metal versions of some of the main heroes. That might be a cool avenue to pursue.
  11. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I wouldn't be surprised if it was something tied to the Joker movie or the Crisis event coming from the CW.
  12. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

In one of the livestream they did say we were getting a Dawn Breaker style soon they didn't say in the time capsule or the Dark Knight Metal part 2.
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Are we going to go back to Earth 3? Because if not this would be an opportunity to get the Crime Syndicate gear we haven't gotten yet.

Atomica
    [IMG]

Power Ring Emblem

[IMG]

Grid

[IMG]

Martian Manhunter Earth 3

[IMG]

Deathstorm's Head

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I could easily be wrong, but I thought the Power Ring emblem was already in the game?

Earth 3 does need a revisit, though. From a character standpoint, we missed out on a lot (including a true Syndicate battle with Ultra, Super, Owl, Quick *and* Power Ring all at the same time). But we need a good Legion episode first - top of my bucket list for this game.
    • Like x 2
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Power Ring's Emblem is in-game.
    • Like x 2
  16. Illumin411 Loyal Player

So we're going to have one TC style and two DLC styles (purple gear and vendor). My knowledgeable leaguemate said that those three styles will most likely be between Devastator, Dawnbreaker, Murder Machine and Barbatos.
    • Like x 1
  17. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

if keeping with the episode theme, either Dawnbreaker or the 10th metal/Element X armor
    • Like x 1
  18. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I would say the opposite styles, so The Joker that don't laugh style.
    • Like x 1
  19. Hydraze Active Player

Really want a Speed Force time capsule featuring either Godspeed's outfit or Future Flash's from the opening cinematic.
    • Like x 1
  20. Brit Loyal Player

Here's a crazy thought. What if the new Time Capsule style is Dark Robin?

I'm practically begging for one of the collection rewards to be a Head, Face, or Accessory piece that works kind of like Vampire Visage, but instead of swapping out our whole head, it just covers our lower face with a jokerized smile.
    • Like x 2