Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

At Character Creation, the game allows you to create a character based on him, and sets you up with a reasonable facsimile already, but you can always refine it with other styles you gather along the way.

There's already Materials and Auras based on his power set. There's also now a wide variety of metallic Materials that can work for him.

I just have one question: What's with the one-eyed droid above? What's that got to do with Captain Atom?
  2. Exileant Well-Known Player

:confused: I thought Captain Atom was pure energy, and the skin it looked like he was wearing was just a containment suit. o_O So I would guess, that his suit would look more robotic in reality. :( I may be mixing up my superheros though.
  3. TomShepard Active Player

Also Could we have next a very dark (voidish) material pls?I know recently we got ink mat but its hella expensive LOL But at the same time all the materials are shiny in some way.A dark void reskin material (or at least very similar) would be nice on the vendor next time please.We all like vendor materials because they are free (max takes some time to grind).
  4. Exileant Well-Known Player

:D Also, now that you all have that extra accessory slot in use?! Please place large WINGS and ARMS and whatnot in it!!! :eek: Even clones of the existing wings would be amazing. :) Smaller head wings like Morgan from Dark Stalkers to Large detached floating wings positioned near the character's back. SERAPHIM AND CHERUBIM ARE NOW WITHIN REACH!!!!! I am already making use of the floating head wings available for the 2019 stream. :D Thank you for those by the way. :p I knew you all could add an extra slot... Well make use of the extra slot already in the game.
    • Like x 1
  5. C Level Active Player

Personally I'd like to see more Tights. It seems like there are all these crazy costume pieces that come out but a simple return to some additional designs with Chest and Legs Tights would be awesome. That's what I'd really love to see.
    • Like x 1
  6. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I tried requesting for the winter event, instead all we got was useless ice spikes. Maybe an Ice toon it works, but other then that I do find it useless. If we don't get it for the anniversary, still open to April Fools
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I don't know why, but this thought just popped into my head:

Argyle Sock Chroma for April Fool's Day.

:D
  8. an81angel Well-Known Player

Could you do an Ancient Egyptian Hawk Girl outfit similar to this, Please & Thank You!

In case it's not clear, the gloves are a set of Arm & Wrist cuffs that the back "cape wings" attach to.
    Also, the eyes of the mask glow brightly, as well as any gems, and the center diamond on the helmet.
    [IMG]

Full outfit together - Please note that the helmet does not completely cover the head, but intentionally allows for the longer hairstyles to still be visible, thanks.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 11
  9. Red Raptor Active Player

During the last boss of the MOM raid I noticed the Dark Robins were sometimes carrying batarangs in either a one-handed or dual-wield stance. They looked alot like the ones from the iconic Batarang multi-shot power. I'd really love to have these as a marketplace weapon style similar to how the digital weapon style packs are sold. Maybe not all the weapon styles would work as Batarangs, but most would. Perhaps a bat-shaped shield (if it doesn't already exist), Huntress crossbows for rifle/pistol, bat-shaped bow... etc
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Atom's mask, with forehead slot, please?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Pirate boots on both feet, like this?
    Since we already have it for the summer event, will be easy to just mirror it.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That is a fantastic idea, I want that too. +1
    • Like x 3
  13. iceman251980 New Player

I would really like to see a fix for the wings of sin on female characters, at the moment they are smaller than the small bird wings, I really don't care if they cut through the leg like those do.
    The point is they should look epic when hovering, they are very expensive to get, then look rubbish compared to Male toons.
  14. Megzilla Developer

Very cool! I definitely appreciate how well you thought out the different gear pieces. :)
    • Like x 6
  15. Arashikagerage New Player

spear of destiny as a back style like in Justice for All
    • Like x 1
  16. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Stunning.
    Your designing abilities are adorable. :) Best wishes for you.
    • Like x 2
  17. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Can we get a staff back style. Like the simple staff weapon style but as a back style?

And katanas? Yeah?
    • Like x 1
  18. Ascended Well-Known Player

Yeah you're mixing up your heroes. Captain Atom *does* wear a containment suit, but it's that silver metal skin looking deal, like a human looking balloon, it's not a bulky and robotic suit of armor.

But I wouldn't argue with the yellow-red suit from Kingdom Come and the Armageddon miniseries (posted above). That's basically just the Barbarian skin, but shinny. :D
  19. Volle Active Player

Thx For the Hawk Suit Now i can make Hawk And Dove from Titans [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Gorgeous stuff. Would like to remind.
    • Like x 1