jessica cruz

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nogreen, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Nogreen Active Player

Hi, im trying to see if i can get her outfit ingame
    [IMG]
    Does anyone know if that is possible?
    • Like x 3
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Just to judge by the component pieces, you can come really close.
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

It's just too bad that there's no one on the Forums who has every style in the game available to act as a reference here.... With this clearly Style related question that would be solved by a gargantuan body of knowledge of the labyrinthine options available amoung the Styles in the Game....
  4. Eve YouTuber

[IMG][IMG]

My take on Jessica Cruz, more comic accurate then the movie I guess. Can always play with colors.
    You can get the Emblem from the Quarks vendor. It's very cheap.
    I use the glowing Material on the belt. Just an example.

Here are the styles I use:

Mask - Oan Tech
    Hands - Vestments of Rage
    Belt - Sector Incendiary
    Chest - Chevron Slimline
    Legs - Enhanced Qwardian Guard
    Feet - Shepherd of Adara
    Hair - Magician
    Aura - Emerald Mist Aura
    • Like x 2
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Honestly, I think the toughest obstacle in the example image is the top.

The gloves can be done with either Scion of Ion or maybe Electrostatic in all-white.

The feet could be done with either Stalwart Defender or going with no feet styles on a Slimline leg piece.

The top could be done with a Slimline style, but I can't think of any that have a thin line along the front like that.

I'll play around on some female characters later and see what I can come up with.
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Slimline tops was my thought in that regard.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Okay, no pics to post, but I was right; the top is the challenging part.

Zoe had the right path with gloves (Vestments of Rage work better than either Electrostatic or Scion of Ion). The legs can be done with either Pyramid or Elaborate Slimline (they're more or less the same) and Stalwart Defender feet work well.

But for the top, the best options I could find were either Pyramid or Elaborate Slimline, but the black line along the middle is bigger than the example pic in the OP and you don't get as much black along the arms.
    • Like x 2
  9. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Shoulders - Fourth World
    Chest, Legs, Hands - Scion of Ion (no black line, but it's the closest you'll get)
    Feet - Owlsuit
    Face - Emissive Eyes, Luminous Gaze, or Evil Eye w/ Glowing Material
  10. Nogreen Active Player

Still have not seen any chest ingame that would allow me to have full Green :(
    Thanks for the replys.
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I used the stalwart defender chest and put the green lantern logo on, I’ll see if I can put up a screenshot of mine. It’s what I did for her rebirth look

Edit I noticed it’s not too exact on what you are looking for but I’ll still post mine
    [IMG]
  12. Nogreen Active Player

Thanks for reply, i already tryed that chest.
    I wish there was one i could have in Full green. :(
  13. Nogreen Active Player

Thanks again guys for giving me new inspiration to complete my character :p
    This is the result.
    [IMG]
    And when not flying.
    [IMG]
    And up close.
    [IMG]
    Thanks, i hope you have a Great Weekend.
    • Like x 2
  14. Controller Devoted Player

That eye patch of hers is the defining part.

[IMG]

Love how DC Comics have given each Earth Lantern their own style.
    • Like x 4
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I know it sounds silly but I would love to see a "DC Super hero Girls" inspired DLC. Doesn't have to be an official tie in...more of a "Girl Power" type thing. Perfect way to introduce a few characters that aren't in game but should be. We could even have a little Birds of Prey/Gotham Girls action as well. A couple of duos, alerts and raids that throw Jessica Cruz, Katana, Bumblebee, and Batgirl into the mix. Maybe some kind of Birds of Prey inspired raid.
  16. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

love the eye mark
    • Like x 1
  17. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Don't just stop at her styles, put her in as a LPVE character. Some of us want a female Lantern to play LPVE as, please? If not her, there are already models and animations in the game for Arisia Rrab and Lyssa Drak. I'll buy an extra $100 of Marketplace Cash, in addition to the $100 I already plan on, during the winter holiday season in support if we get them. ^_^
  18. Hurly-Burly Active Player

[IMG]