Cheating is rampant these days

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SteelMachineZero, Nov 7, 2019.

1. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

So I log in for a fast raid run on one of my lower toons and we get into False Idols. And someone with a level 18 toon without a full set of gear is melting the adds and first boss before most people even get there, so a kick was tried and we get. just go with the hacker its fast and easy marks by everyone else in the group. So me and my league mate bail. and for the next 5 minutes i tells begging me not to report them. Not that it matters anymore but if you have to cheat in an event raid this isnt the game for you. This is the third time Ive ran into this this week. Guess no one cares because the game population is so low
    • Like x 4
  2. FrauFever New Player

i just ran false idol with a player names meppsarenibba...he did many millions of damage without the sword, and ran the barrels by himself faster than i can run without a barrel......
    no one in the raid said ****, so i didn't either, just took my loot, put him on ignore, and left...
    • Like x 1
  3. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

I was in the same event version of False Idols (the other one who bailed after the first boss). I started the kick and had people say in group chat "It's just the event. No big deal." Wow.
    • Like x 2
  4. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

U may want to remove his name so u dont get in trouble for it
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

seeing it in the open world Metal content a lot, of late, too. just started noticing it a few days back.
    • Like x 1
  6. kingmasternova Loyal Player

If they fix that issue they need to put a cap on broker and reset in-game money to 0$. Money is ez to get it would fix the money bots.
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah it's also the same crap I deal with when I run the event raids and you get one person standing around not doing a darn thing . I vote to kick the leech and a few other's vote against it with the same attitude oh it's event etc smfh.
  8. myandria Item Storage

You should report this in the "Task Force X" forum (located under the Arkham Bug Reports Forum) , as it is exclusively for reporting exploits like this one.
    • Like x 2
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

If you think meeting a speed hacker in event content is bad enough, imagine finding them as your opponent in LPVP. Getting 1-second-K.O.-ed is fun!
    I can't even be bothered to report every single one of them with all the form submitting and without video it's hard to really nail them.
    I don't know how they detect cheating but since speed hacking is the most common tactic, at least have a better anomaly-moves-detecting system.
    • Like x 1
  10. Brit Loyal Player

I keep doing the same thing I've been doing for years.

"I'm not going to cheat. I value my account too much to risk getting banned. And if the group is going to allow the cheater to stay, then this group is not a good fit for my gameplay style." Then I leave.

I did that in FoS3 and Gates when the gate-glitch was rampant. I did that in Toolong Oolong when speed-hackers were trying to get the unattainable speed feat (before half the Alert was removed to make it attainable). And you'd be surprised how many times 2-3 other players followed me out, or the hacker did get the boot after all.

Most of the playerbase doesn't want cheating. But, as with people in the rest of the world, often people are afraid to stand up for their convictions when they think they're the minority. It's hard to be the only one standing up for what is right, but if you do, you will be surprised how many other people will follow you, even if they were afraid to say the first word.
    • Like x 3
  11. Darth Piper Loyal Player

You came across a speed hacker. You should absolutely report them. It's not a matter of "go with the flow." This is cheating and needs to be stopped. It ruins the game for everyone.
    • Like x 2
  12. AV Loyal Player

If you provide the time it occurred when you report, they can see what happened whether you have video or not. Definitely worth reporting.