Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Iconic Founder New Player

Gentlemen Ghost's Skin.

like a "Invisible Skin". As we know, we already have one chest from Halloween called "headless", but if you use that one, i'll not be able to use a head style or a face style... Then, we could have a skin like Gentlemen Ghost and be able to use any style while wearing that one.

[IMG]

Joker's Skin // Joker's Hair

We already received a head that has a smille like that, "Batman who laughs's head", but idk to ask about a skin or just a face to introduce only that smile, making us able to use that skin.
    Also, would like to ask for that joker's hair.

[IMG]

Bizarro's Chest / Bizarro's Hair

There's a superman emblem ingame, but its too small... then we could receive a chest like this one, where we're able to change colours of the whole chest, making us able to make Superman or Bizarro's style,
    Also, we could receive that bizarro's hair.

[IMG]

Two-Face Mask or Head's Style

There's a "Two-face Mask" ingame, that who survived to "2011 hack" received this one, but nowadays we could have any style like this one, and maybe, his whole style.

[IMG]

Gardner Red lantern's Chest

There's some styles that we can do to create that chest (mix of shoulders, hands, chest n waist), but we could have a trully iconic style of that chest.

[IMG]

Deathstroke original mask

We already know that "Master Mercenary" and some others styles can be used to create deathstroke's style ingame, but we could receive a mask that is a original mask of him.

[IMG]

Any Style like that legs (that's not the name... lmao)

Also, i've tried to create Dc. strange's iconic style, and everytime i try, i have some troubles trying to choose the best legs o_O:D... we could receive a legs just like this one, from faust.

[IMG]

Sorry about that quantity of styles... and thx for paying attention on what i wrote here
    • Like x 4
  2. Halcyon81 Level 30

I'd like to see that belt from the Agent Diana picture
    • Like x 1
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

¤ Black Metal inspired Corpse Paint
    ¤ Hypnotic Eyes
    ¤ Remastered version of Undead Skin
    ¤ Axe in The Head style
    ¤ Axe in The Back style
    ¤ Marionette Strings back/or shoulder/ or maybe an accessory?
    • Like x 2
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

so, different than a material. what about adding Textures. they wouldnt mess up your palette but would add a new depth, heres a few examples:

¤Wooden (would give your styles the texture of wood, like a puppet. while retaining the colors)
    ¤Pinstriped (add pinstripe tones over the selected styles while retaining the colors)

Hopefully this is possible? would be something brand new, and a little different than materials
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

One of the Checkmate belts is similar, but I completely agree. We need that belt and more themed like it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Wildcat Committed Player

Reverse Flash inspired gear armor
    [IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

please ;)
    • Like x 3
  7. Bynnod New Player

Since it is DC, could we get a V for Vendetta style? Especially the belt with 3 knives/daggers on either side. A longer tunic with no buttons that the belt would be visible on top of. A Guy Fawkes mask would be amazing, but if not maybe the facial hair. Could the Peggy Sue hair be made available to male characters? A longer cape that can drape at least partially around the front (like the newer Robin style.) Although the Pilgrim hat that is currently available is close, one with a flatter top and flatter brim would be great.
    I know I would use this complete outfit yearly (around the 5th if November) and would use pieces of it for other looks all the time.
    Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  8. Crapotou New Player

Eyes style of Sasuke (Sharingan and rinnegan )
    Puis un katana style derrière le dos
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Here is a pic of the headphone idea for style[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

A better owl helmet hoot hoot ;)
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What ya thinkin', here, chum? Silver Age Crime Syndicate Owlman?

[IMG]

The Roy Raymond, Jr. heroic Owlman?

[IMG]

Nite Owl II from Watchmen?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Exileant Well-Known Player

:eek: I am still hoping for the paws to turn green on that list, and for all of them to be shaped like this varying in size per species.

2:21
    o_O I would also prevent a national disaster with my own face for this these suits..... :D Mainly the one that flew in during the cut-scene, as it is mine. Hahahaha!
    • Like x 1
  13. Mobius Twist Active Player

I would like to see ...
    At least one more tattoo style. Less biker, more tribal. Could probably have a cool back dragon and/or tiger tattoo as well.
    Also, I would like to see more short-sleeved non-armor options, especially for men, akin to the Short Sleeve Slimline or Archer style.
    For "classic" costumes, mid-calf and mid-forearm gloves with no cuffs, fins or designs - just solid single colors.
    • Like x 3
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I want all three but since I must pick one, Watchmen.
    • Like x 2
  15. Miss Adora Loyal Player

For an Anniversary gift, can we finally get the argyle socks Ambush Bug been hoping for since 2011?
    • Like x 2
  16. Blood Marauder New Player

Jaime Reyes Scarab Suit please and thank you
    • Like x 2
  17. Ascended Well-Known Player

Been waiting for Blue Beetle for a long time.

And I've asked for this (many times) before but, Mister Terrific. We've got the emblem, we've got the accessory (which I bought today, love it!) so now we need his costume.

Or at the very least his mask.

Wouldn't argue with Naomi either, she's a pretty awesome new character with a fantastic look.
    • Like x 2
  18. Wildcat Committed Player

Captain Atom inspired gear, armor, material:

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    please ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I deeply hope you find the proper way to make a new Net Legs Style as long as you're having difficulty with the new skins and shades, and if you don't mind, do this favor and at least bring back the old net to the broker!
    Also would appreciate it to see an upgrade for Huntress, Martian Manhunter, Tala, Flash, Lex Luthor, Pied Piper, Mister Freeze, Green Arrow, Harley and Black Canary's styles, such has happened to the other legends previously.
    Indeed it's been tens of times requesting Black Canary's style. But please consider making her set available for NPCs whenever she gets her upgrade.
    • Like x 1
  20. Exileant Well-Known Player

:eek: Dear Lord NO! :D Not for an Anniversary gift. Maybe for a small event... Or as an April Fools day gift where the socks are a backup trinket and you call them to sock-puppet style eat or chomp at your enemies and attack with various Swoo-da-whoop "I'ma firin' ma Lasaaaah!!!!!" moves or something. Hahahaha! But if they give us a SOCK style for a gift, o_O I will have to find you and beat you with a body pillow.
    • Like x 1