Option to kick in duos.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hellclown127!, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Crn Well-Known Player

How about just being a better human being and just completing the damn thing?
  2. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

A Kick option in Duos? There is no doubt this would get abused... in fact, I'd probably do it just for the fun of it. :p
  3. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Sounds like a perfect chance for who can last the longest.

[IMG]

If a stabilizer event passes 15min mark, a spectator mode begins and other users can join the stream and write comments to a chat box wall.
  4. Miahztwin Committed Player

If this is mainly about experiences in stabilizer event, I say just do it. Some people go afk. It happens. Some guy got mad cause I didn't really do much in mom event in the beginning. My plan was just to start doing damage til Mr freeze came out. But before I could explain, they complained and left. Those are the chances you take when you pug content imo
  5. Tracmar Well-Known Player

Just go Gorilla form and throw barrels at them till they come back or gets annoyed and leaves
  6. Darth Piper Loyal Player

In PVP you also get kicked from the instance if you don't leave the safe area where you spawn within a short period of time (30 seconds?).
    • Like x 1
  7. Draconiano Committed Player

How about just being a better human being and just help to complete the damn thing?
    • Like x 2
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

How about being better and not afk the stabilizer?
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Going to take this opportunity to make the same suggestion both numerous others and myself have made in the past.

In regards to the Stabilizer duo......... I have lost track of the number of times I have completed that thing solo and in less than two minutes AND with alts that actually had their CR raised to 34 to even join the mission AND in almost every case in less than 2 minutes. Why not just make it even faster to get inside and get things done and turn the thing into a solo? At that point with THAT mission the player that is actually willing to do the work can get ion and be done fast and does not have some one tagging along doing nothing. PLUS it would mean all those free loaders would have to actually do the work to get the stabilzers they want some one else to get for them. ITS A WIN-WIN

Now I have been on a few other duos where I would love to be able to use KICK because they are doing nothing or because they simply will not pay attention and take advice... I had one guy that just did not listen to my warning on the Wasteland duo about moving away from "THE PRIZE" and got himself and me killed a number of times because the boss and that toxic effects from the Prize were too hard to handle. Once or twice I can deal with but three or more times and you begin to wonder if they are THAT stupid or just don't understand English.
    • Like x 1
  10. Rusty Metal Active Player

This is what I do, I group with a league mate then queue with them.
    if you aren't in a league find a partner to queue with.
    if active players stop PUGging the lazy people will be the only ones waiting for a queue.

that said
    I agree that the stabilizer event should be a solo. I would also like to see more stabilizer events added, the same few get old fast.
    maybe everytime there is a new duo or solo, make a pared down version as a stabilizer event, that way we get new content without too much extra effort on the development side of things.
  11. Brit Loyal Player

Personally, I just think the Stabilizer event should be abolished altogether. The Stabilizer fragments are a paid feature of our subscriptions. They don't make us run a 60 second event in order to claim our Daybreak Cash or our Replay Badges. It's incredibly short, and unfailably easy, so it is not a matter of needing to "earn" the stabilizers. The whole event has only served as a huge annoyance for those of us forced to group with these mooches.

Eliminate it entirely. No duo. No solo. No nothing. The Stabilizer fragments either become a monthly claim reward, like our replay badges and Daybreak cash, or they just become a daily login reward.

Then when we queue up for something, it's something we actually want to play.
    • Like x 2
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Agreed :)
  13. Rusty Metal Active Player

When they first introduced the time capsules I said the same thing, "Subscribers should open at least some of them for free".

I was shot down very quickly.

I absolutely hate these micro transaction gambling boxes, if we pay up front we should see all the benefits of the game without further expense.

But I'm a realest and I don't ever see a corporation giving up a cash cow.

nice idea though.
  14. Brit Loyal Player

Subscribers get 6 fragments per day times 30 days divided by 15 fragments per stabilizer = 12 full Stabilizers per month with their subscription.

I'm not asking for more. I would just love for those to be part of the claim button that we hit to get our Daybreak Cash, instead of requiring us to run a 90 second duo with an AFK partner every day in order to collect a benefit that is supposedly included as a subscription incentive.
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i always go for the quickest solution. if its faster for me to solo i press on. if you're conterproductive and adding run time i'd rather just bail and find a better partner.
  16. KeithaH New Player

How about trying to fix ques to where there are at least one of each role instead of all dps or 2 trolls and 2 healers. Some balance is needed badly. Wait 20mins for a que to be paired without efficient roles to complete the raid.
  17. Rusty Metal Active Player

I realize you weren't asking for more, I should have tried to be clearer.
    I agree with you, we shouldn't need to do anything extra to get stabilizers.

What I was trying to say was, I asked for the same thing you are. I just don't have any hope of that ever happening.
  18. Proxystar #Perception

100% agree

Unrestricted kicking in a duo would only ever lead to rampant toxicity and should never be introduced. Is it unfortunate when people go afk, sure but really, take some initiative, if you're prepared to kick some one you're equally capable of just leaving and requeueing.

If you don't want to then seriously just solo the duo and move on, there's not a single duo in this game that can't be easily solo completed and the occurences where a duo partner is completely utterly afk a far fewer than some people here would like to exaggerate.

It happens possibly a handful of times each DLC, there's far better things to worry about in this game.
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd agree. Give Subs 12 per month. Premium and F2P can run the duo to get their 4 or 3 fragments. Subs would be loot locked permanently from running it as they could get theirs via a grant per month. Or put a 30 day loot lock on for members and give us 180 fragments per run (no reset option)

Either way. I think the fact it's part of a duo has something to do with the spambots and how they'd milk a solo or a daily grant...Members are not spambots in most cases I'd guess.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  20. Darth Piper Loyal Player

You also get some Nth Metal for your artifacts when you run the stabilizer fragment duo.

I would rather see the stabilizer fragments and extra Nth metal added to the vault run. Much quicker, easier, etc.