DCUO Emperor Tidal's Halloween Base Tour - Enter Dusk Pagoda

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Oct 31, 2019.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Happy Halloween guys!

I'm very excited to unveil to you all my new Halloween Base, Dusk Pagoda! From village walkways inhabited by the shadows, to spellbound armories, this pagoda is like no other.

Hope you all enjoy the base tour video! I will probably post pictures later.

:)

• Like x 4
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Some pictures of Dusk Pagoda's spellbound library.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Some more pictures of Dusk Pagoda - a dark village which lies further into the base, hidden by the library. What I didn't show in the base tour video is that I hid a soder vendor amenity inside one of the shed entrances here.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

A few more pictures of the village in Dusk Pagoda. A lot of scale due to the mix of Shed Entrances and Themysciran Balcony base items.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Cyro Committed Player

So i wouldnt exactly call it a halloween base but that doesnt change how awesome it is, love what you did with the sheds and them balcony, you gave me a few ideas ;p
    • Like x 3
  6. Eve YouTuber

WOW!!!!
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Thank you!

Indeed even my previous Halloween bases used a lot of non-seasonal base items, and this base I've approached similarly as well.

Certainly a lot of potential with the balcony/shed entrance combinations, and not just restricted to dark/Halloween themes.
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Thank you! :)
    • Like x 1