Scoreboard update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CharlesQuester, Oct 24, 2019.

1. CharlesQuester Active Player

I wonder if the devs could update the scoreboard for us in DCUO. I would love to have the NPCs that help in boss fights show on the damage board....so us players know how much...or how little damage they are doing. So we know whether is worth picking them up when they get "knocked out".
    • Like x 1
  2. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Interesting idea I like it overall if we could kick em I would 50% of the time I've seen WW sometimes afk and leeching lol.
    • Like x 4
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's no point in picking up NPCs because they respawn after a moment. The time it takes someone to pick up an NPC would be better spent focusing on the actual fight.
    • Like x 3
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

but NPCs are important they can block incoming damage like Satyrs sound balls... anyway back on topic i would also like to see the amounts of counters shown on scoreboard, like successfully completed counters and also how often one got countered.
    • Like x 1
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I didn't like they removed the number of cogs you activated. Many of my fellow DPSs will know what I mean. We get stuck doing it and then hear complaints about how long it's taking. With this stat on the scoreboard, we could just point at the number of times we had to stop and do something else.

"Get the cog!"..."Burn is too slow"..."Get the cog!"..."Why isn't the boss dead yet!??!"

Because we're hitting-the-cog!
    • Like x 4
  6. CharlesQuester Active Player

I know they respawn on their own (they had the Lazarus Pit Water artifact maxed out he whole time!) but it would be interesting to see if it would be worth getting them back in the fight sooner. And seeing how much damage they actually good / interesting too.

Besides...it would be interesting to know if Superman is really doing anything in the Doomsday raid besides waiting to be in the cut scene at the end.
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

8. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

odd...my reply became a mixed quote...sorry..
  9. CharlesQuester Active Player

I read it tho. Yeah....Supes does next to nothing!! LOL!! In that T3 raid he could at least flip the 'off' switch for us!
    • Like x 1
  10. Raven Roth Committed Player

You know what would be even better? If NPCs actually contributed anything to the fight outside of mechanics like Fate, Raven, and Zatanna in Ellsworth Hospital, John Constantine, Mantis, and Mr.Miracle in the artifacts missions. It always makes me irritated that Circe doesn't summon any of her beasts to help in fights.
    • Like x 1
  11. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

It's still there, it just shows what you've done and not anyone else's. It's on the summary page
  12. Wallachia Devoted Player

But NPCs don`t deal actual damage when they fight by your side.
  13. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Superman in FOS3, useless.
    • Like x 2
  14. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah forgot about him there bro yeah he's a leech big time there lol .
  15. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

The true MVPs of the Poison Ivy fight in Monsters of Metal are the people who activate the Health Spore Cog and use the #1/Square transformation ability to drop her thorn shield.
    • Like x 2
  16. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

But ...but...I's Pew PEWS !!
    [IMG]
    "all DPS teammates"...i kid i kid...you Pew Pewers...i KID
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Supes and Lex both rally players in the FOS raids
    • Like x 2
  18. Dene Devoted Player

Seriously?

*files into 'learn something new everyday' category*
  19. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I would rather see an option in the Settings to toggle the leaderboard on and off as an update. I personally find it useless.
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah, I remember getting revived by them when I played on low cr toons. Many don't realize that though cause it takes hours to que into fos since they're not cross faction.
    • Like x 1