Bonus Catalyst Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

BONUS CATALYST WEEKEND!

The bonus catalyst weekend is back this Friday. Find the Artifact catalysts you need as you play through select episodes. Make sure you run all of these catalyst-dropping episodes this weekend, because they all drop the same catalysts after the Artifact Catalyst Consolidation (from Game Update 97).

This weekend – from Friday, October 25, 2019, through Sunday, October 27, 2019 – catalysts will have a chance to drop in instanced (On Duty) content in Episodes 31-35 (Deluge, Teen Titans: Judas Contract, Atlantis, Justice League Dark, and Metal Part I). Catalysts are used for Artifact Breakthrough Ranks.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Friday with daily server restarts and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning.
    • Like x 7
  2. rimvader Well-Known Player

Thank You, Devs. With this I'll take my leave, Sir.
    • Like x 1
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Will Metal Event runs drop cats as well, or just Reg/Elite?

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  5. myandria Item Storage

Hmm... interesting!

Question:

Will all events like this one run from Friday to Sunday going forward, instead of Thursday through Sunday?
    • Like x 1
  6. PDDIN POPS New Player

This new maintenance down time sucks why the change for new time I dont understand why yall did this
    • Like x 1
  7. michgal89 New Player

Mepps: sorry for steering at a different conversation, wanted to ask about the Doctor Fate Helm Display, if it is supposed to be that dark that you cannot tell what it is or is a glitch in the game. Please if you can answer this for me that would be great.
  8. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Mepps, I thought on Wed I read that there was also going to be an unstable seal of completion given away this weekend. Did I misread that or did that change? I know they usually are given out on bonus cat weekends as well.
    • Like x 2
  9. Brit Loyal Player

Just going to throw this one out there.

As long as Ressurgence is going on, it would be awesome if we could get a Triple Stabilizers weekend.

I realize that it's cheaper to just buy Stabilizers than it is to buy Replay Badges to reset the Stabilizer Event, and that's true even during the Triple Weekend. But it's still easier to convince my wife to let me spend a bunch of money if I vaguely explain that it's kind of a sale type thing that allows me to get triple value.
    • Like x 3
  10. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I am missing out again. Couldn't play most of the weekend for RL reasons, and when I try to play today game crashes at launch every time without fail.
    After 6 of these crashes I am running the diagnostic to chk all files; waiting for it to finish.
  11. Earth742 Well-Known Player

All files are up to date
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.