New personalities for our characters

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Eve YouTuber

Is there any chance we can get these as new personalities for our characters? Or It's NPC's only thingy?

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I think we long overdue for new ones and these will be really cool to have
    • Like x 12
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think the biggest challenge for that might be animations. It seems like they've mentioned making new animations can be either expensive or time-intensive, or both. If that is the case, it could mean that new personalities could be on the lower end of the priority list.
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Perhaps making all these cool new poses they’ve created recently into new “continuous” emotes (Like dance, sleep, cell etc.) would be a more expedient solution?
    • Like x 1
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think this is the point where green names would have to step in. LOL
  5. Eve YouTuber

Yeah I guess so, Just it would make things a bit more interesting rather then the old animations we have right now.
    Since It kinda exist in game but for NPC's. And I don't know the odds of a green name showing in my threads, probably low lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

MEPPS.

I SUMMON YOU.

*cooks spare ribs*

now we wait, i guess.
    • Like x 4
  7. Raven Roth Committed Player

Also, still waiting on new emotes i.e meditate, bow, and hands behind back.
    • Like x 1
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

That Bow pose emote in idols raid Is also a good one to have.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

No! You have to meow for 1 hour non stop to summon him.

• Like x 4
  10. Ryuvain2 Level 30

I've been wanting Catwoman's pose since the starter missions. You think those would be easy to do.

Also random thought, what if you could buy personalities and switch between them whenever you wanted?
    • Like x 1
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

There are three things that I always wanted to see
    (Call this my wishful thinking list.)

Flirty and Swagger available for either male or female characters
    I've always said they should unlock the Flirty Variations and name them Flirty and Swagger and let them be available to either type.

shifting personalities from look to look
    I'd like is for a character to be able to shift stance modes. For instance, a Batman style character would wear a suit and be in powerful stance (Basically, a relaxed pose) and then when they switch to Costumed Hero, The character's stance would change to serious

changeable body types on a character within the armories
    No I'm not talking man to woman But, for example with all the male possibilities avaialable from armory to armory. so a Kid can become an adult. a Skinny dud can go into hulking beast mode (This would work well with creators who want their characters to go from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde or from Larry Talbot to The Wolf Man!)
    • Like x 2
  12. Brit Loyal Player

… or most famously, from little Billy Batson to the beefy Captain Marvel.
    • Like x 1
  13. Ryuvain2 Level 30

Another random thought: what if personalities were changeable on the style tab? You get one for free and then have to buy the others, that way they make money and we get new poses. It would also give more incentive to have more than 1 personality with the style tab.
    • Like x 4
  14. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I wish this was the case. It never mad sense to me why personalities/stance can't be changed (without a respec token).
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

That's actually a great idea. I hope we see a green name summoned here soon to learn more about it