Ninner

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ninner1970, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

can someone post a gif of Jack Skellington getting shot out of the sky. thats a accurate representation of villains seeing a ninner in the skies.
    • Like x 1
  2. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

Nooooo.........we need MORE posters / players like Ninner....I'd strongly suggest he / she expand their operations outside of Gotham to Metropolis and Central City.
    • Like x 2
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Bludhaven could use his services. some freaky folks over there
    • Like x 3
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Sinbad X New Player

*Slams fist on desk* Ninner is a menace ! He's a crook and has you all duped.
    • Like x 2
  6. ninner1970 New Player

I went to Bludhaven and the villans shaked and quaked with fear!!!! They couldnt run fast enough from me.
    • Like x 1
  7. ninner1970 New Player

there is nothing wrong with the us server on the playstation cus the unstoppable Ninner is once again patrolling the streets of Gotham looking for villans ....can not see any around
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

This makes me appreciate the WW design in this game.
    • Like x 4
  9. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Lol believe me it could have been worse
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Controller Devoted Player

Ninner is fast becoming the Titanic Trenton of Gotham.

Count me in - I am a fan of his / her.

Kick those villains' axis, Ninner!! Root out evil where ever it rears its ugly head!!
    • Like x 2
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

oh thats cause all the good ones are running content
    • Like x 1
  13. dresserball Dedicated Player

Where is the Ninner and Booster Gold Team Up DLC?
    • Like x 2
  14. Controller Devoted Player

That would be EPIC....DCUO's own Brave and the Bold - Ninner being the brave and Booster being the bold. Skeets would have his hands full with these two.

At the rate that Ninner is going he / she will get their own face on the Source Wall.
    • Like x 1
  15. ninner1970 New Player

I think all the villians quit the game ...I dont see any!!!
    • Like x 1
  16. ninner1970 New Player

I think Booster would annoy me too much for a teammate and he end up end up a charred marshmallow at the hands of heatwave!!
    • Like x 1
  17. dresserball Dedicated Player

What are you talking about? All other heroes are just Booster Gold's sidekicks. Batman and Superman said it best, "Booster Gold thanks for saving us again. You are the best hero ever!"

Also I saw quite a few villians out so you need to keep up.
  18. Controller Devoted Player

I agree, Hero - Booster is a bit of an irritant.....Batman did put him on "Crowd Control" during JLU's epic fight with Mordru (JLU Season 1 EP 7, The Greatest Story never told)....I am certain he would get in the way of your superheroics.

I think that letting Heatwave have his way with him is a bit much, though...not superheroic. I'd simply ask Batman to place him on permanent Crowd Control.

Maybe BB would let you use Skeets in your superheroicness?
  19. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

you know..."that guy"...oh oh..oh oh...he was in "that thing"...you KNOW!!!...
    • Like x 1
  20. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

recent graduate of J Jonah Jamesons School of Journalism...
    • Like x 3