Question about email/accounts.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SMOKENBROS, Oct 17, 2019.

1. SMOKENBROS New Player

I’m new to the game and am loving it! I play on PS4. I skipped thru adding my email and making an account for the game when it popped up previously. Is there any way to link my PS4 account manually..? Thanks in advance!
  2. Eve YouTuber

As far as I know, your DC account is saved on your PS4 account, so the one you are using for your PS4 account, is the same one you use for your game.
  3. SMOKENBROS New Player

Ok thanks a mil! That’s what I was trying to make sure of. Much appreciated!
    • Like x 1
  4. Zamara Dedicated Player

If you're talking about the pop up that shows up in game asking for you to sign up to their newsletter i'm not sure if there's a manual way to make it show up again but the 1st time it showed up i skipped it too, eventually it showed up again and after signing up i got a code on my email that gives you a bundle with a couple items and i think it had some replay badges too. Think it asks you for an email because the game only has access to your PSN and doesn't have a way to know your email.